Categories > TV > CSI > Fatal Attractions

Fatal Attractions

by CloseAtHeart 0 reviews

Nick has an attraction to Caitlin and decides to act on it but does Greg discover their secret?

Category: CSI - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Catherine Willows,Gil Grissom,Greg Sanders,Nick Stokes,Sara Sidle,Warrick Brown - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-03-15 - Updated: 2011-03-15 - 389 words

0Unrated
( Greg's Apartment )

Greg arrived home after shift to find Caitlin asleep and Greg smiled at his girlfriend whom he had been seeing for almost 3yrs and Greg knew how lucky he was to have Caitlin as his girlfriend and a few weeks later Greg had a row with Caitlin and lashed out and hit her hard on the cheek then Caitlin grabbed her jacket and keys and walked out and went to the one person who would comfort her.

( Nick's Townhouse )

Caitlin went to Nick's place and knocked on his door and Nick opened it to find Caitlin upset and Nick let her inside and then Nick saw the red mark on Caitlin's cheek and Nick asked " How did you hurt your cheek?" and Caitlin admits " It was Greg who did it as he punched me hard" then Nick pulls Caitlin into his arms for a comforting hug and Caitlin felt at ease with Nick who asked Caitlin " Would you let me kiss you?" and Caitlin nods her head and so Nick leans into Caitlin and softly kisses her and so Caitlin responds to Nick's soft kiss and then Nick slips his hands up Caitlin's top and Caitlin doesnt stop Nick and she does the same thing to Nick who leads Caitlin down to his bedroom shredding clothes along the way and both Nick and Caitlin end up in bed together and Nick kisses Caitlin's neck and so Nick asks Caitlin " Can we go all the way and use protection?" and Caitlin tells Nick " Yeah i'd love to" and so Nick and Caitlin went all the way and Caitlin rested her head on Nick's chest and Nick asks " Can we start an affair behind Greg's back?" and Caitlin tells Nick " That's a good idea and tonight is the start of it".

( Greg's Apartment )

Greg was worried about Caitlin after what had happened and Greg tried ringing Caitlin but she was with Nick who had made Caitlin feel special and Greg really hoped that Caitlin would come back home again and Caitlin didnt wanna leave Nick so she stayed at his for couple of days to spend more time with Nick at his townhouse and Caitlin sends Greg a text telling him that she needs time to recover but Caitlin doesnt say where she is staying.

Chapter 2 to come soon
Sign up to rate and review this story