Categories > TV > CSI > Fatal Attractions

Chapter Two

by CloseAtHeart 0 reviews

Greg worries about Caitlin but tries to find her

Category: CSI - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Catherine Willows,Gil Grissom,Greg Sanders,Nick Stokes,Sara Sidle,Warrick Brown - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-04-09 - Updated: 2011-04-09 - 414 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two

( Lab 5 nights later )

Greg enters the lab in a bad mood and Sara sees Greg and asks " Are you ok?" and Greg tells Sara " Not really as i havent heard from Caitlin since we had our fight and i lashed out and hurt her", then Nick arrives into the lab in a happy mood knowing that Caitlin is asleep at his townhouse and Greg asks Nick " You aint seen Caitlin have you?" and Nick shakes his head, but Nick secretly knew that he had seen Caitlin and knew where she was and Nick also knew what Greg had done as Caitlin told him on their first night together.

( Nick's Townhouse )

Nick arrived home after his shift to hear music from the kitchen and Nick wraps both arms around Caitlin and tells her " Greg was in a mood and asked me if i had seen you, but i denied it though" and Cailin laughs and tells Nick " Least Greg didnt spot the hickey on your shoulder though" and Nick checks it in the mirror and laughs too, then Nick pulls Caitlin in for a kiss and so Caitlin responds to the intense kiss and so Nick leads Caitlin up to their bedroom for some romantic fun and Nick tells Caitlin " I've fallen for you and even i cant stop my heart from loving you" and Caitlin admits to Nick " I know and I love you too" and Nick smiles at Caitlin and so Nick kisses Caitlin happily knowing that they both love each other.

( Greg's apartment )

Caitlin goes back to Greg's and walks inside to find Greg in the kitchen and Caitlin says " Hey Greg" and so Greg turns around and sees Caitlin stood there and Greg asks " Where have you been?" and so Caitlin tells Greg " You dont need to know where i was" and Greg asks " Why?" then Caitlin replies " Just dont pressure me ok and let it go".

( Nick's Townhouse )

Caitlin arrives back at Nick's and tells him what Greg said and Nick holds Caitlin close to his body and Caitlin lets her tears fall and Nick wipes them away with his thumb and Nick tells Caitlin " Lets be together" and Caitlin agrees to be with Nick for good and Caitlin asks Nick " How are we gonna tell Greg?" and Nick shrugs his shoulders then Nick tells Caitlin " Maybe Greg could walk in on us in the locker room and then we admit the whole thing"

Chapter 3 to come soon
Sign up to rate and review this story