Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?

Chapter Eleven~

by CyanideSunlight 2 reviews

Just sleeeeeep~

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-04-09 - Updated: 2011-04-10 - 738 words

2Moving
~Gerard's P.O.V.~

I walked carefully into my room and saw Aimee asleep on my bed. I set the cups of coffee on the table beside my bed and sat next to her, then gently shook her. She can't be sleeping on my bed! All she did was sighed and turned over, still asleep.
I gave up after ten minutes and took a drink of my coffee. Maybe Mikey can wake her up..
I smirked evilly and walked back to Mikey's room.
He looked at me, surprised. "What?"
"Aimee fell asleep on my bed and won't wake up, wanna help?" I asked.
Mikey looked kinda shocked and he put on his glasses, then we walked back to my room after he nodded.
I walked right back out and closed my door when he was in there, then I walked back downstairs. Wait.. What if they do something. My bed. Ew. ...Mikey wouldn't do that. I shook my head and sighed.

~Mikey's P.O.V.~
I saw Aimee sleeping, so peacefully. I didn't want to wake her up. It's Gerard's room though. He hates sleeping on the couch.
I heard the door shut behind me and I ignored it.
Dumbass probably thinks we'll try something.
I sat beside Aimee and looked at her.Her breathing was slowed, and her face was expressionless. There was a purple bruise on her cheek, but she looked so beautiful. I wanted to kiss her.
No, stupid. You're with Eva.
I bent over her and whispered in her ear.
"Wake up, Aimee." My nose skimmed against her pale cheek.
I backed up a bit and shook her arm. Didn't do anything. I kept shaking her gently. I kept whispering her ear. Ten minutes later, she's still asleep.
I felt like giving up, she's such a heavy sleeper.
Hmm...
I carefully picked her up. She's so light! I wonder if she eats properly..
Somehow, I opened the door and walked back to my bed, then put her down there. She was still asleep.
How the hell? Oh, she's hurt. Her body is probably trying to heal itself...
I took the blanket and put it over her.
Wait, now I don't have anywhere to sleep! I'm a freaking genius..
Oh, I could sleep on the floor.. Definitely not sleeping on the couch.
I heard Gerard in the hall and walked over to him.
"Your bed is free. You're welcome. Bed now I gotta sleep on the floor." I said, slightly annoyed.
"You got her to wake up?! How?" Gerard asked, surprised.
"She's still asleep. I had to carry her out." I said, more annoyed. "There's no way to wake her up."
"Oh. Sucks you have to sleep on the floor. Why don't you sleep next to her? Your bed's wide enough." Gerard said deviously.
I rolled my eyes. "She probably doesn't want that."
"I have a feeling she liiikees you though."
"But what about Eva?"
"Forget her. I never liked her. Go out with Aimee instead." Gerard said.
I gasped quietly. Never thought of that. She'll hate me! Ugh I can't.. But I want to. But I CAN'T! How would I?
Gerard smirked at me. "You know you want to."
"Yeah, I do know."

~Aimee's P.O.V.~
I woke up in a bed that wasn't Gerard's. It was Mikey's. What happened?
Mikey was asleep next to me, so I didn't wanna move much. Didn't want to move anyway. He had his arm under my neck and I was cuddled up to his chest. He's so warm...
I closed my eyes again and smiled. I felt his lips on my forehead.
"You okay?" Mikey whispered.
I looked at him. His glasses were off and there was just enough light for me to see his beautiful hazel eyes looking at me intently.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry I woke you. Light sleeper?"
"Yup. You're a heavy one, I found out though. Took more than twenty minutes trying to wake you up, then I just picked you up and put you in here. Gerard doesn't like sleeping on the couch so.." Mikey said quietly then closed his eyes again.
I blushed, but he didn't see. "U-uhm yeah, sorry."
"Don't worry about it. I'm strong enough to carry you."
I felt so safe in his arms. I got closer to him, his arms tightening around me, and we both fell asleep again.
~~~~~~
Keep up with the R&R :D
Sign up to rate and review this story