Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?

Chapter Twelve~

by CyanideSunlight 2 reviews

"You have such a pretty face. Watch your back." and without another word, she walked away.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-19 - Updated: 2011-05-19 - 782 words

0Unrated
~Aimee's P.O.V.~
I woke up again, but this time I was alone. It was light, I think. Mikey's curtains were pretty thick, so I don't even know. I sat up and opened the curtains and was instantly blinded. I closed them again. Yep, it's day. I walked out of the room quietly and looked for the bathroom.
"Good morning." I heard Gerard say behind me.
I turned around and looked at him. "Oh hey. Where's the bathroom?"
Gerard's hair was a total mess but he didn't seem to care.
"Uhh over there" he pointed.
"Thanks."
I walked into there and closed the door. I looked at the mirror. I looked horrible.
"ugh.."
I tried smoothing my hair, combing it with my fingers. It looked a bit better after that. And my eyeliner was smudged and worn off from crying yesterday. I wiped some of it off and made it look neater. I just realized that I never fixed my makeup yesterday. I must've looked horrible... I looked a bit better when I walked out though. Then I went to find Mikey. I walked downstairs and tied to find the kitchen. My mind was foggy from sleep so I did everything so much slower than I would've otherwise.
I always hated being in places I didn't know. I wanted to explore, but it would seem rude. I'll probably get to later.
I felt like someone was following me. I turned around and saw Gerard.
"Looking for someone?" he asked and grinned.
"Erm, yeah. Where's Mikey?" I looked at him curiously.
"He went out to get some food. He'll probably be back soo-"
Gerard got interrupted by the door opening. It was Mikey.
I smiled and was wide awake.
"Aimee's awake!!" Mikey said and smiled at me. "You hungry?" He asked and put the bags of food down.
"Yeah, kinda." I said.
"Your girlfriend called.. " Gerard told Mikey then went into the kitchen. I cringed at the word 'girlfriend' but Mikey didn't seem to notice. He walked over to me and hugged me. "How are you feeling today?" Mikey asked me.
"I'm fine. My leg got better." I replied and hugged him back, smiling. I buried my face in his shoulder, then flinched softly. He noticed. "You okay? he asked and held my face carefully. I think my face was bruised. I blushed as he looked at my face, then he looked into my eyes. I was already looking into his. Out faces were so close together. I bit my lip, then I think he began to lean in but someone knocked on the door and distracted us.
We both sighed and Mikey went to answer it. I followed him. So close! Ugh. Why did that have to happen..?
It was her. Eva. She didn't notice me right away.
"Hey babe, how are you feeling this morning? Or afternoon actually." she said to him and hugged him, only then seeing me.
"Oh. And who are you?" she asked and glared at me. I backed up and stuttered, feeling intimidated.
"That's Aimee, my friend." Mikey answered for me.
"W-what he said. Nice to meet you. " I said quietly.
"Friend, eh?" Eva said slowly, looking from me to Mikey then back again.
She suddenly sounded too nice. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked me.
I looked at Mikey. He looked worried but didn't say anything. "Uh yeah sure, I guess." I answered then walked outside with her.
After we got out of hearing range, she started talking.
"Are you trying to steal him from me? Why were you here overnight? Is he cheating on me with you? "
"Uhm well I don't want to explain why I was here but he isn't cheating on you. Him and me are friends as far as I know.." I said and trailed off.
She turned to me, her eyes hard. "He is mine, you know. Don't try to steal him from me. I know you want him. But don't you dare try anything."
I bit my lip nervously and looked down.
I felt like I was being watched so I turned around and noticed Mikey and Gerard looking out their window, then they ducked when they saw that I saw them.
"I gotta go. Mikey got me food." I said and started to back away.
She got close to me and said almost innocently "You have such a pretty face. Watch your back." and without another word, she walked away. I blinked and walked back to the Way's house.

Well then. I think she feels intimidated. The war for Mikey is on, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~
R&R is nice. ;) How are y'all liking this story?
Sign up to rate and review this story