Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

HaHaHa FRANKIE IS BACK!

by ONotz 0 reviews

Frank moved. But wat happens when he finds his way home?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-10 - Updated: 2011-04-10 - 336 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard sat down under the big oak tree and sighed. “Stupid chavs! Why did frank have to move?” He said to himself. “Because his stupid father made him! But he is back and needing a place to stay!” He said leeping on Gerard. “OMG! FRANKIE!” He said pulling him into a hug. How did you get here?” Gerard said. “I walked!” He said. Gerards mouth fell open. “From Georgia to New Jersey? Are you serious?” He said. Frank nodded. “I hitch hiked all the way down. I took my savings and made it here with half of it left! Can you belive I still have $694 left!” Gerard nodded in amazement. “A-Are you serious? All the way for me and Mikey?” Frank shrugged, “It was worth it!” Gerard ataked him. He tackled him until mikey walked up. “Dude! I thought you weren’t over frank! I thought you like secretly loved him? What happened to him? Who is under you anyway?’” Gerard got off and blushed. Frank attaked his lips to Gerards. Gerard didn’t pull back at all. He has been waiting for that for 8 years. Mikey pulled them apart to see who was under gerad. “OMG IT’S YOU!” He said and leaped into a big hug. When he pulled back Mikey had the biggest smile of all. “DUDE! DID YOU KNOW MY OLDER BROTHER LOVED YOU!?” He shouted and hugged him again. “Uhm…now I do!” Gerard face palmed himself. “S-Sorry Frank, I’m so sor-“ Frank’s lips were on him greedily. “8 years Mikey! AND YOU WAIT UNTIL NOW TO TELL ME?!” He yeled at mikey. “It never came up!” Mikey protested. Gerard sat in the back as they argued. He got up to walk home. “Were are you ging Gee?” They said together. “To see if mamma donna got room!” He called back. Frank jumped on his back. “PIGGY BACK RIDE!” He said attaking his lips against gerard’s neck. “O-k (moan)” He said. Now how come mikey was the happiest still…
Sign up to rate and review this story