Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot > Camp Redwood

Prologue

by SyndromeStar 4 reviews

Joey has nothing good in his life but music. School is terror for him, daily beatings and nasty Jocks. Until one day his mother sends him to camp.... Welcome to Camp Redwood.

Category: Slipknot - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-04-11 - Updated: 2012-03-15 - 374 words

2Original
Prologue

“Camp!? Are you serious?” Joey cried, throwing his arms above his head in despair. “I have enough trouble at school as it is, why the hell should I go to a god damn camp!” he closed his eyes and thought of school....

‘Clutching his books to his chest Joey hurried to the next class. Music.... the only worthwhile thing he had in the hell-hole he called school. He smiled happily as he walked. Unfortunately his good mood was shattered, as suddenly a pair of hands came out of nowhere and with a loud thud he felt his back slam painfully into some lockers.

“Haha Dave, look at the little freak, so tiny, looks like a little girl don’t you think?” Alex, the Large blonde jock that had pushed him snorted. “Think he’d get on his knees for us?” he continued, humiliating Joey further. “Yeah, I bet he would..” Laughed a dark haired boy, Dave, another jock. “What a little faggot” After that Alex pushed him to his knees and walked away, Dave in tow.

Together the two loved picking on people, but it seemed they had made it their special duty to concentrate on him, it wasn’t fair. He had never done anything to them...

He picked himself up off the floor and leant against lockers, arms around wrapped his chest and eyes shielded by his hair. He was Trying…. trying to ignore them. Trying to pretend their words and actions didn’t hurt him as much as they did.

As he walked he audibly hissed as pain shot through his lower back. It was going to be a long day.’


His mother’s voice pulled him from his thoughts.

“Jeez Joey, calm down, it will be fine!” She said Punching his shoulder playfully “You’ll have fun trust me.” Joey frowned and rubbed his arm ...Yeah, he thought I’m sure...

-----------------------

So guys, I just felt the need to write another story, yeah yeah, I know I’m a hell slow updater but the more comments I get the faster my updates come ^.^

Basically this is a Mick/Joey/Jim Story prompted by a picture drawn by ‘Herecomestrouble’ on Deviantart

Mick and Jim are about 20ish
Joey is 16
Sign up to rate and review this story