Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Full Of Holes.

So Long and Goodnight,Shitty Catholic School.

by unitedsuck007 8 reviews

6 years=over.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2011-04-12 - Updated: 2011-04-12 - 323 words

1Funny
Today,something really weird happened.
(hi,by the way.)
I left school for the last time today.
It was way sadder than I actually fucking thought,y'know?I was getting rid of the shit inside my locker,cleaning our classroom,saying goodbye to my friends.
It seems,that,along with my old maths book,I was tossing away my childhood.
This is the place I've spent six years in.Six long,labourious,difficult years.I've made friends,lost friends,got given out to,got praised,gotten into fights,broken up fights and passed both my major exams.(An Taisteas Ardleibheal is like GCSE's or SATS.)I even got to run up and down the stairs screaming "SOCIAL REALISM IS SEXYYYYYYY!"-don't ask.
The worst bit was saying bye to my friends.I'm going to California,but I'm the only person going.I have four best friends;Pizza is taking a year off to travel the world and "find herself",Izzie is going to London,Abbie is saying here and Jen still hasn't made her mind up.
And despite the school being really shitty,and me wishing it would burn down in a blaze of ashes everyday,I'm really going to fucking miss it.
I even miss the "Aisling is a slut" and "norries suk DIK" carvings in my desk.
It's the little things that will kill me.
Berkeley will be so unbelievably cool-I'm going to study geographical war science,btw-,I can't freaking wait.You might be thinking that I'll say I'll really miss Ireland,that it's my home and I'll always love it.But that's simply not the case.I can't wait to leave this shitty place.It's so old-fashioned,so racist,so segregated.It's like Maycomb from To Kill A Mockingbird;if you're this political party then you believe this;if you're that one you believe something else.
Politics is so over-rated.
Anyway,never mind this.Just me ranting.
xo,
Lauren.
Sign up to rate and review this story