Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Full Of Holes.

Osama bin Laden Is *NOT* Sexy And Other News.

by unitedsuck007 10 reviews

If you're wondering...yes,I do go to therapy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-11 - Updated: 2011-04-11 - 392 words

2Funny
hey guys!
first of all I just wanna thank you guys sooooo much for the feedback on the last two chapters,both of which got seven reviews and rated five.seeing that little green strip around my stories always makes me grin like a crazy thing XD.I just made some awesome Coke Zero cupcakes-yes,to my utter delight,they actually exist-and you guys definitely should have some.*hands around plate of Coke-cakes,which also have MARSHMOTHAFUCKINGMALLOWS in them.*
(Seriously,Google that shit.I am considering marrying them,and you're all invited,of course.Look at my bio,'cause it says Coke Zero and cakes.So,when you slam 'em together=food orgasm.)

2.Full of Holes will be updated tomorrow.

3.Today myself,my friend,my other friend had the following conversation:
Lauren:Guess who's birthday it was on Saturday?
Emer:Osama bin Laden?!
Lauren:No.Why the fuck does everyone say that when I ask them?Osama bin Laden is a terrorist,ugly as shit and like 50.Gerard Way is a singer,hotter than the flames of hell and 34.
Emer:54.
Lauren:What?
Emer:Osama bin Laden is 54.
Lauren:Whatever.Anyway,it was Gerard's birthday.
Izzie:Osama bin Laden is better looking than Gerard Way.
Lauren:gets her in headlock Take that back.Take it back or I'll squeeze.
Izzie:Okay!Okay!I'm sorry!
Lauren:lets goWhat the fuck is wrong with you,woman.


4.I got an official leaving date for Berkeley :D I'm leaving here on July 5th :P


5.My friend Pizza-which is not her real name,which she hates-recently broke up with her boyfriend of nearly three years.He was a douche-bag,and she deserves so much better than him.She isn't on FicWad-I'm trying to force her on-but she always reads Full of Holes.She was sick today,so I didn't get to see her,so I have to tell her-cause I know she'll be readin this:
-we have Science,Religion and Irish homework.The cell,Hindu faith and an bhriathra neamh-rialta san Aimsir Láithreach.
-Izzie,Abbie and Lydia say hi.
-listen to "Fuck You" by Cee-Lo Green on Youtube.It'll make you get over that bastard XD
-that thing you carved into my desk?so not funny.Rickman caught me,you ass.
-you got 34% in the Irish test.Ms.Hegarty told me.


keep the faith,
xo l.
Sign up to rate and review this story