Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not O-Fucking-Kay

A Dream Led To Tears

by MonsterCuppycakes 2 reviews

Three Days Ago, Michelle Millers had entered the private school our MCR heroes attend. Catching her literal downfall, Gerard falls in love with her while he's with Frankie. Confused, he flew away f...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2011-04-12 - Updated: 2011-04-13 - 1505 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Gerard's Dream
I lay upon my waterbed, so easily tempted to run to her myself and take her somewhere special. I miss my Michie as much as I miss Frankie. I shift my body's weight from one side to another to create the sycronizing motion of the water within the sheet. I stop and let the water toss me from side to side. I giggle. This is relaxing for the tough stress placed on me. I blink intentionally and smile. I place myself on my stomache and watch the glistening liquids from within the see-through cover. It's glowing. It's relfecting the light off of the moonlight that's coming in through the window. That reminds me. I lift my head up from the white pillow and then my body a hesitant moment later.
I flip over onto my back and sit up and on the side of the bed. My legs dangled slightly. I look up at the moon and begin to remember the accident as if it only occured yesturday.
Ray and I were walking home from the coffee shop, Mikey with us. My parents were out one night when Ray and I were in grade eight. Mikey was crossing the road and he never spotted the bus turning, it was only the second I pushed him out of the way is when he saw the vehicle. I got hit and was sent to the hospital. I remember hearing the nurses and doctors say that my legs were broken and a few ribs were fractured. My collarbone was broken, as well. I didn't have a pulse when I left the hospital but I was alive and breathing. A few months later my birthday was around the corner and one morning I woke up to see a note on my door saying that I was going to have wings by the time I blew out my candles. It also mentioned I was a fallen angel. I thought Mikey or our dad was playing a prank on me. But they weren't. When I made my wish, two large black wings ripped through my shirt.
I chuckle. I wonder how Michie will respond to this. She's been asking me that question since Tuesday, when she came to the school. In person and through texting. She really wants to know.
As if on cue, the window at the top of the white wall shows two platform boots, and soon a knuckle. The girl knocked on my glass, and I am excited to see who it'd be. I already know it's Michie. I shot up like a torpedo and jogged to the window, quickly rushing to open it's latch to let her in. Squeezing through it, I carefully put the light girl down on my carpetted flooring. She gussies herself up before throwing herself on me and fiercly kissing me.
I stumble back onto the bed, my knees forced to bend and sit. She sits herself on my lap, her whole body facing me. She kept her hands on my shoulders with my arms wrapped tightly around her. She parted lips with me and placed her forehead on mine.
"How has my darling Gee been?" She whispers, smirking with that loving and caring smile. I can't believe people don't like her. They automaticly judge her just because the way she dresses. Mostly those popular kids. I want to kill them so badly. Give them a curse that'll last their whole lives.
"Stressed out," I respond, smirking and kissing her once slightly.
"I knew I shouldn't have kissed you on Tuesday," She responds, losing her small smile. A wave of guilt passes through me.
"It's not your fault." I say, nuzzling her nose. I hear a tiny adorable giggle and I smile.
"I know what'll help," She suggests. This fills me with curiousity. She gets off of me and lays me down on my stomache on the shakey bed. She sits ontop of my ass and places both hands on my shoulders, caressing and stretching my tensed muscles to untie them. I moan with pleasure unintentionally, it just slipped out. "My sister use to work as a store's clerk. She hated it at the Liquidation World. Every night she'd come home tensed and I'd massage her to calm her down. So I'm experianced. I continue moaning in pleasure. Infact, I felt a warm sensation in my pants. I knew I was getting a boner. I blush. She can see my embaressment too, because I feel her hands halt and I heard her giggle again. "What?"
I place my face in my pillow, my words muffled. She asks me to speak up. "You flatter my body too much." She must've gotten the message because she hesitates before asking if she should carry on. I nod. She continues, and I feel the anxiousity growing. No, I must maintain myself. If I grow with lust, I will go to the bathroom and fix the situation.
She softly and gently leans onto my back, and lets her tongue do some work on me. Her lips are phenominal. Sometimes I think she's experianced "love-making" before. She's pleasured me so much I can't take anymore. I flip myself over and pull her into me, her breasts slammed into my chest. Her lips are forced into mine. I think I scared her for a second. Being a virgin sucks for me. I push her away even though I made out with her. I get off the bed, and begin to tell her I'm fixing something. I notice she's seen the buldge in my skinny jeans.
"I can help," My eyes widen. I bite my lip. She steals my hand and yanks me back to the bed. She puts her hand into her pocket and pulls out a small packet. I reconize this immediantly. What was she exactly at her old school is what pops up in my head all the time.
She pushes me back onto the bed and kisses me fiercely. She's taking over this control. Her body moves down and removes my black "The Misfits" shirt. She moves further down, and begins unzipping my jeans. My heart-rate gets faster and faster. She finally exposes my stiff and rock-hard stick. Her hand moves up and down the shaft easily...

Mikey's POV
I'm sitting in the recliner chair playing the xbox with my headset on and everything. The game I'm playing is Halo Reach. I'm getting so into the game, the adreneline's pumping in my veins. My buddy's on the other line playing co-op with me.
My moment of being "In the Zone" is ruined by a moan. A loud one. I'm startled and I pause the game. I listen for it again. What the hell is that? I say goodbye to my friend, exit the game and knock on his door. The constant moaning and grunting gets louder and louder. This disturbs me. He's a heavy sleeper tonight. I open up his wooden door and I can hear the noises that sent chills down my spine live. Swallowing my vomit, I notice he didn't hear me.
"We're busy," He mumbles. The door's creaking affecting his sleeping. He heard it, but only in his wet dream. I shake my head and spit on his black carpet. I realize he's been jerking off in his deep slumber. This gives me a thought that was so off topic. What was sleeping beauty dreaming about for a 100 years?
Him biting his own lip, I remember about the bathroom. I jog over to washroom, grab a glass of ice-cold water and run back to his room. He's going to be mad at me for this, but I must hurry. I heard him exclaim that he's going to cum. With haste, I dump the water over him. He coughs himself awake and examines me. He pulls his hand out of his pants and we both realize I was too late. Semen was all over his fingers. His face turns red in embaressment and pushes me out of the way while rushing to wash himself off. I walk to him, following closely.
His sobs fill me with sorrow. I don't think I've ever seen him this depressed ever since the little accident. He glances up into the mirror and turns the sink off. "Mikey," He calls me. He looks like he's about to burst into tears. I quicken myself. I place a hand on his back and hug him. Hugging me back he stains my shirt with his eye jellies. "I'm so sorry." He apologizes. I ask him what for, and he replied telling me for falling in love with Michelle. I told him through a text on Tuesday before he ran off that I thought Michie was kind of cute. I accept his apology.
I don't know what to say. I can't tell him to leave Frankie because that wouldn't be fair. Leaving someone you truely care for, for another person. I have total sympathy. I want to help, but alas I can't.
Sign up to rate and review this story