Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Where Vampires Hide

by jadesohma 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-12 - Updated: 2011-04-13 - 1438 words

2Exciting
"Come on, in here!" Mikey whispered. He was pointing to a closet, wasn't he? As he turned the nob, my eye widen. They've taken over the student lounge! The whole room only had four people in it besides us!

"Damnit Mikes! Tell me before you bring people here! I'd get some more coffee!" A guy with an afro groaned. He was passing a cup of starbucks to a vampire looking guy. His pale skin makes his black hair stand out even more and his hazel eyes tie it all in together.

"Sorry Ray. This is Devin!" He giggled, presenting me to the group."That's Ray." Pointing to the afro guy. He waved. "Bob." A blonde guy in the corner nodded. "Frank." A guy with brown hair and dark brown eyes, sitting rather close to the vampire. Speaking of..." And That's my brother, Gerard!"

"Uh, hey guys." I wave alittle.

"Mikey why do you always pick the quiet ones! First Frank now her!" Ray wined.

"Hey!" Frank snaped. "I warmed up!"

"And I'm sure she's the same way!" Mikey chirped again. He's a happy one! "Here, do you drink coffee? You can have mine if you'd like!" He hands me his cup of coffee.

"Uh, thanks Mikey.." I look into the cup. It was fresh and black. How could he give me this?

"No problem!" He said happily. He seems like he needs to take something for HDHD but it's sorta cute...

"SO why'd you move?" Gerard asked, tapping his foot to nonexistent music.

"M-My dad's work is all. Theres a new office in Jersey so he came it run it." I explain. They all nodded as if they knew what I was talking about.

There was an ackward silence before Mikey spoke again. "20 questions!" He said with his finger in the air as if he'd have a brilliant idea.

"Mikes your scaring the poor girl!" Frank said sitting up alittle more.

"No, I'm fine." I say with a smile.

"See! She's warming up already! Okay! Question time! Hmm Whta's your favorite color?" Mikey batherd.

"Um, other then black and purple I really like a dark shade of blue!"

"Favortie food?"

"Pizza that you can only get in the north."

"Favorite book?"

"Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows!"

"Favorite band!"

"Hollywood Undead."

"Favorite song!"

"The diary and Hear Me Now?"

"Favortie show!"

"Who's Line Is It Anyway?."

"Favorite movie!"

"Tangled."

"Favorite Computer game?"

"Sims!"

"Favorite video game?"

"Black Opps. Done in 3 hours if I may add."

"Favorite anime?"

"The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya."

"Favorite disney movie?"

"I answered that."

"Answer it again!"

"Tangled!"

"Good. Favorite animal?"

"Bunnies!"

"Really?"

"Yes next question!"

"Best moment of your life?"

"When I got a teddy bear from the claw thingy!"

"Favorite subject!"

"Music."

"Do you have a pillow pet and if so, what is it?"

"I have a panda."

"See Gee! I'm not the only junior who has one! ANYWAY! Boys or girls?"

"Boys."

"Favorite time of day!"

"Night time."

"Hobby?"

"Don't have one."

"Aaaand worst moment of your life?"

"Relizing my mom would never come back." Well that one was a kick in the balls. They all went quiet. I guess they didn't want to say anything else to bring up bad moments. I look at their faces, even though none of them were looking up. "Come on guys, It's no big deal. She's been gone for a while now." I don't think that helped...

"HAPPY MOMENT TIME!" I say loudly. I turn to Mikey, I think I put a stopper on this ray of sunshine. "Come on say something. I'll spill the coffee!" I threaten him, tiping over the cup

"No! Don't! Not my addiction!" He said, lunging for the tilting cup. The room erupted the fits of laughter as Mikey craddles the cup.

"Screw you all!" Mikey mummbled.

"Love you too Mikes!" Gerard laughs.

Before Mikey could reply, a soft ringing went off. "Damn. That'll be the fourth period bell. Gee, take care of Devin, will ya? SHe has the next few classes with you and Frank." Mikey informed Gerard and Frank.

Gerard gave Mikey a capins salute as he left. "Gee1 I'm tired! Carry me!" Frank said from the chair he and Gerard were sharring. "I can't carry you, but I can help you up." He said, taking Franks hand and pulling him up.

"Oh my god." I said that out loud didn't I?

"What?" Frank asked, turning to me.

"Nothing...Your just really..." I start, looking down.

"Short." Ray mocked, walking past with Bob trailing him.

"Yes I am! And damn proud!" Frank said giving a prideful smile. "And I perfer the term vertically challenged."

"Oh okay..." I meekly say.

Gerard laughed at me. "Don't be so shy, your among friends. Aaaand we have to go to 4th period. We've only got 4 minutes to get up stairs." So we were off. Trying to get through the hall way with these guys without laughing your ass off is pretty hard. It makes it even worse when the stroies are all about how much of a klutz Frank is or what type of things get stuck in Rays fro.

But all those happy laughs just had to come to an end. "Hey look, the faggots made a friend!" What kills me is that he look like a stereotypical Jock. Letter mans jacket, stupid look on his face, and the secret wish to have a boyfriend.

"Just ignore him." Gerard whispered to me. As soon as he said that, he was gone from my sight. I whip my head backwards, seeing him fly into a locker. HIs back hit it hard with that signature locker hitting crash.

The jock goes up to him, pulling him up by his collar. "Don't you dare ignore me, faggot!" He slamed Gerard into the locker again to get his attention.

"Hey! Get off of him!" I speak up. My blood was boiling and my fists were clenched.

He turns his head twards me, dropping Gerard as he starts towards me. He eyes me when we're inches apart. I just glare up at him. F.y.i. this guys on some sort of drug. He was twice my with and two heads taller than me. He kinda looked like a pig; Small beady eyes, big lopsided mout and a huge pig-like nose. "What did you say, bitch?" He likes colorful names!

"I said get off of him! And you call him the faggot! Your all over him!" I yell.

His hands quickly snap to the back of my neck, pushing down on it. "You better watch what you say little girl. It could get you in big trouble."

"Please!" I scoff, spitting in his face. He unlatches his hands to whipe my DNA off his eyes. I take the chance I have. I hook my hands on his shoulders, pushing him down as my knee pounds his crotch. He lets out a sharp painful breathe, falling to the ground. I, however, walk away without a scratch.

I walk over to Gerard to see if he's alright. He didn't seem too hurt. "Just my back." He tells me. I shake my head and help Frank pull him up. "No, really! I'm okay!"

"Whatever. I guess we're not going to class?" I ask them.

"Nope. We were just going to the art room anyway." Frank smiles. "It was his idea." He nods to Gerard.

"That's cool, I hate English anyway." I shrug.

"Good, join the club. I have to pee." Gerard mummbled.

"Well theres a batheroom right over there." I point to a small bathroom down the titled wall.

"Nah, that one has rats. I'll go down the E hall." He mutters, rubbing the back of his head and turning around to find the hall. He leads the way in his little dream world, swaying every which way until he got to a gross looking bathroom.

"And this one doesn't have rats?" I say peeking in. Eww, mold.

"Nope! It doesn't!" Gerard said, still sounding unsure.

"See, he has the balls to go in that swamp. Too gross!" Frank said cringing at the thought of the restroom.

"Why are we standing here talking about the bath room and Gerards balls?" I ask simply.

"Because one I can see and the other I want to." Frank said.

Um, what?! I open my mouth to speak but Gerard beat me to it. "What about my balls?" He asked with interest.

"Nothing!" Frank said happily. They were talking with my head spinning. What did Frank say?!
---
Whoa Frankie! :D Hey guys! How'd you like it? Must know..Please...Review...
Sign up to rate and review this story