Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Remember Me

Remember Me-It's A First

by Zexion_Number_VI 0 reviews

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Cloud Strife,Reno - Warnings: [!!] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-04-13 - Updated: 2011-04-13 - 599 words

0Unrated
"Hey, Reno," Cloud began, "why is it you haven't done me yet?"
"Because I know the consequences," Reno replied with a shrug and folded his hands in his lap.
"What do you mean, 'Consequences'?"
"I mean, my brain has been wired to where I fuck someone and then want nothing to do with them..."
Cloud sighed and nodded in understanding and then he practically attacked Reno. Reno fell to the bed and Cloud had him pinned. Damn that little blondie was strong. Reno, not thinking but acting on instinct, then rolled him over and started pulling the Shinra shirt off. Cloud sat up to where he was able to slip the Turk's uniform jacket off and then proceeded to rip off the shirt underneath. Slowly, the blond ran his lips across the redhead's chest as the redhead undid the blond's trousers. Reno kicked off his boots, as did Cloud, and then began pulling off the warrior's pants. Cloud then got to work on Reno's. Soon enough, they were both without clothing. Reno positioned himself between Cloud's legs and smirked at the slightly worried soldier's face. He was still a virgim. Not for long. At first, their cocks simply grinded against one another's, and Cloud was holding back the moans that longed to escape from his throat. They were both so hard. And then, Reno lifted him up enough to where his was able to enter. And he did, in one hard thrust. Fully. Cloud then let that moan out and it made Reno feel a bit more comfortable. It was the first time he had ever done a guy...
Reno then proceeded to thrust deeper, faster, harder. It started getting hot. Cloud's bangs were being held to his forhead by sweat. Reno's usually spirky red hair was laying flat against the top of his head. Reno lifted back up to feel Cloud's dick against his and lowered his head to the blond's chest. He started sucking on the boy's nipple and Cloud was just letting out moan after moan after moan. Reno found it a bit entertaining. Reno lifted his head and started back to entering his newest lover. It was amazing how long they had both lasted. As a matter of fact, Reno thought he was getting harder and harder by the minute.
"R-Re-Reno..." Cloud moaned.
He was moaning the redhead's name. That was a first. No one had ever done that before. On special occassion, the girl would mutter some other guy's name, but Reno was liking Cloud. He was liking him a lot. Not to mention, no one had ever made him last this long.
Reno kept on, harder and harder, making it hotter in the room with each little movement. Cloud started getting into it and was finally just taking it. He was panting, though. Then again, so was the redhead. Reno's cock started grinding against Cloud's once more and then he could feel the release coming. So could Cloud, in his own. At the exact same time, cum covered them and the bed. Reno kept his body against Cloud's though. He stared into those mako infused eyes for a long time until he finally began speaking.
"Cloud..." he murmured. "I think I am in love with you..."
"Well, I think I've loved you for a long time," Cloud smiled sweetly.
Reno rolled off of the blond and they both covered themselves with the blankets. Cloud turned on his side, so Reno moved closer and wrapped an arm around his lover. He pressed his lips to Cloud's shoulder and sighed. It was definitely a first...
Sign up to rate and review this story