Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Shame Revealed

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna gets her way with Gillette...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-04-13 - Updated: 2011-04-13 - 2196 words

?Blocked

Gillette watched me carefully and his brown eyes widened slightly. Still trying to catch his breath, he stammered, "Y-you want m-me?" He looked a little scared and a lot bit caught off guard. I wondered if Gillette had ever been involved with anyone before. From the look on his face, most likely not. I looked up into his eyes and tried to calm him.

"Haven't you felt it?" I asked Gillette. "Ever since we met I wanted you. Before, I wasn't ready. Now, I am. Do you like me at all?" I braced myself as a silence fell between us. If he said he didn't love me or that he didn't want me, I was going to be very hurt. Unfortunately, I was in this mess now and there was no getting out of it anymore.

Gillette took a deep breath and finally met my eyes, saying, "I love you. But I can't. I mean, you weren't ready. I didn't want to put you in an uncomfortable situation or anything." I could tell he was still pretty nervous. His face was going pale and his freckles stood out. I liked those freckles a lot. They made Gillette look really cute in my opinion.

I gently reached up and pressed my lips gently against Gillette's. Gillette lightly kissed me back and leaned against a pile of rocks to our right, saying, "I don't know about this. What if I hurt you? I've not done this much." So I had been right. Gillette was as clean and innocent as I had been when I was about twelve and had first had sex. Only difference was that he was twenty-eight. For a few moments, I felt a bit bad about taking a man who had remained mostly pure throughout his career. I was just a dirty slut.

"Do you want me? I'm not a virgin obviously," I admitted, blushing slightly. Gillette avoided my gaze and replied, "I do, but I just don't know. I mean, you're going to compare me to every other man who's fucked you. Sorry to put it that way and all, but it's true. I don't want to ruin our friendship over some little fling. I'm not into that kind of thing."

"Gillette, I don't want a one time fling," I told him. "I want you today, tomorrow, and for the rest of my life." There, I said it. I said what had been burning up inside me for oh so long. Now Gillette knew the truth. He could know just how badly I wanted his companionship. He could take it or leave it. It was completely up to him now.

"Then why didn't you just say so?" Gillette asked, a-matter-of-factly. He leaned down and claimed my lips with his own, pulling me to him. I kissed him back eagerly and hungrily, having wanted this for so long. We toppled back into the sand together, lost in a whirl of desire that could only be quenched by each other. I landed on top, Gillette was underneath.

Minds cleared with the only thought of becoming one, I leaned down and started unbuttoning Gillette's shirt. One of his hands tugged at the ties on my dress while the other hand crept to my lower back. He pressed me to him and deepened out kiss, tilting his head to get better access at my lips. Much too eager, I pushed my hips against him and longed to fuse with him.

Gillette broke off his claim on my lips to nip down my neck, sucking at certain sensitive points. I groaned loudly and sought for his breeches, my hands exploring the body I had never had as my own before. Gillette was beautiful. His body was slender, pale, and unmarked. His chest rose and fell rapidly as he tugged my dress lower and tore my bodice open.

I pushed my hips down once more, dying with the flames boiling deep within my stomach. Gillette eyed my bare chest before he ran his hands up my back to possess my lips once more. I moaned into his mouth and undid his breeches, tugging them down until I could see Gillette for what he truly was. Chest still heaving, he looked up at me with questioning eyes. It was as if he needed some kind of reassurance from me that this was okay. I leaned down and cupped him in my hands, stroking and rubbing him before I pressed my lips to his intimate place. Gillette whimper slightly and reached down to pull me back into his arms.

Gillette's hands crept down my spine to my hips where my dress was still hanging. He tore the cloth from my body and flipped me over onto my back so now he was the dominating one on top and I was at his mercy below. Our mouths pressed together along with my breasts against his chest and his hardness against my warmth.

"Gillette..." I gasped, breaking off our kiss as Gillette trailed his lips down my body, licking away any sweat or traces of desire dripping from my body. Stroking the curve of my thigh and pushing it open, Gillette murmured, "Yes, Jenna?" Voice husky and dripping with lust, I asked, "You do want this, don't you? I'm not forcing you into anything..."

"Don't be stupid," Gillette replied, returning his lips to my flushed, trembling body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tucked him to me as I wrapped my legs around his waist, murmuring, "T-that's a yes then?" Gillette pushed himself lightly against the pool of warmth building up within me and murmured sarcastically, "No, that's a no."

"Gillette, please," I gasped, bucking my hips up. "Don't tease me this time." Gillette bit his lip a bit cautiously, building strength before he answered, "I won't. You know I love you." Hands pinning me beneath him, Gillette tentatively slipped into my inner chambers. I gasped and tightened my grip on his neck. It had been quite a while since I had intercourse, especially with a loved one.

Gillette pushed into me slowly and gently at first until I was writhing and begging for more beneath. His thrusts picked up and he melded me to him, two becoming one. My stomach ached and my muscles tightened as Gillette thrust harder and faster. The two of us were lost in a cloud of passion and desire, unable to see or feel anything else.

We both reached our peaks quickly, me arching my back and groaning loudly while Gillette stiffened and paused before releasing his warmth to my inner parts. Gillette finally met my eyes nervously, shaking from the effort of making love to me. I gazed up into those deep brown orbs and was surprised to see that he still needed approval from me.

Gillette slipped off me and rolled onto his side, body shimmering with sweat and cheeks flushed a pale pink. I rolled onto my side as well so we could face each other. I put my hand on his cheek and gazed into his wary eyes. Not sure what he was all spooked about, I pressed a gentle kiss to his parted lips and whispered, "What is it? Did I do something?"

Catching his breath, Gillette shook his head and murmured, "You? Don't be silly. It's just...just..." Gillette trailed off and looked at the sand. Searching his eyes and trying to read into his emotions, I probed, "Just what?" Gillette sighed and abruptly whipped his eyes back up to mine as he murmured, "Were you being honest about earlier?"

Earlier? I couldn't figure out what he meant. Yawning, I laid my head against the sand and asked, "What about earlier? I don't remember what I said." Gillette sighed and said, "You probably want me to act like nothing happened between us, right? Believe me, I know how it works." I frowned again, looking at Gillette carefully. For the first time, I noticed a long scar running from his lower belly down to his thigh. I wanted to know where it had came from, but decided now was not the time to ask about it.

"How what works?" I asked again, needing to figure out what Gillette was getting again. "Please, I just don't understand." Gillette avoided my eyes and sat up and stared out into the distance, a million miles away. I could tell there was something wrong. I sat up as well and put my chin on Gillette's shoulder as I asked gently, "What happened to you?"

"Nothing!" Gillette burst out far too quickly. He turned his head to look at me and I saw an ocean of hurt beneath his deep brown eyes. I snuggled up to him and said, "Gillette..." Sighing, Gillette gave up and confirmed, "Well, okay, something did happen. It happened when I was young and doesn't really matter anymore. It shouldn't matter, but I don't know..."

"Gillette," I murmured, "Tell me what happened to you. I'll understand." Gillette looked at me with shielded eyes, obviously not believing me. Sighing, he said, "Fine. I'll tell you. If you hate me after this, just say so." I immediately protested to that, saying, "Of course I'd never hate you. Why do you think I wanted you so badly just now?"

"Just...listen to me first," Gillette sighed. His eyes glazed and he was transported to some time of his childhood. Taking a deep breath, he began, "My mother and father had problems in their relationship for as long as I can remember. They should've separated, but they never got around to it. My mother was angry one night and she came into my bedroom. She was crying and upset. I was only seven at the time. I asked her if I could do anything for her. She told me she wanted me to love her like father used to."

Gillette took a shuddering breath and avoided my eyes as he continued, "I didn't know what it was at the time. I was only seven. It felt wrong, but she showed me what to do. I lost my honor at seven. I gave her everything I had. If only I had known better. This little scene occurred twice more. Two weeks later, my mother stole one of my father's pistols and took her own life."

Gillette grabbed a fistful of sand and let it run between his fingers as he continued, "That should have been it, but it wasn't. I had an older sister. She knew what mother used to do with me and used it to her advantage. She grabbed me one night when I was twelve and told me to love her. By then, I knew it was wrong. She wouldn't have it though. She locked me in her room and took me. When I threatened to tell father, she hurt me. After that, I ran away. I couldn't stay with such a screwed up family."

Gillette pointed to the scar on his thigh and continued, "I met Theo after I ran away. His family took me in and cared for me like real parents. That's how I know Theo so well." Gillette sighed and finally turned to me. His eyes were desperate and were glistening slightly. I had never seen Gillette so emotional, but now I realized that he had learned to hide the hurt away deep inside him.

"I didn't know..." I murmured, climbing into his lap and hugged him tightly. Gillette trembled in my arms and I felt a few tears drip onto my shoulder. So Gillette had been a victim of incest. I would never have guessed that. He seemed so normal. I would never have assumed he had been abused as a child. I tightened my grip on him, showing him just how much I loved him.

"There's more..." Gillette murmured. "My father is the man you married. Have you ever wondered about why I just go by Gillette and never use my last name? Well, that's why. Sometimes I spied on father even after I ran away. I knew he married again. Wasn't it some girl called Ariana perhaps? Anyways, I didn't realize that father was abusing her. When she died, I tried to make myself believe it was just a coincidence. I knew that father had gone a bit insane when mother killed herself. My sister became suicidal when I was thirteen. Anyways, I guess father wanted to punish women for what mother had done to him. He killed Ariana and then he tried to kill you. When Lord Beckett brought me to Ian's home and I saw you there, it was like deja vu. I should've told someone. It would've prevented so much hurt and pain for you. I was just so afraid that they'd...well..."

"That they'd figure out about your abuse," I echoed, already knowing the answer before he said it. Taking a deep breath, Gillette nodded and replied, "Yes. Now you can see that I'm the reason for all your troubles. If you want me to leave and never talk to you again, I can understand. Just know that I'm sorry. I really am."
Sign up to rate and review this story