Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Seduction

by mybloodyvalentine 0 reviews

Jenna makes moves on Gillette...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-04-13 - Updated: 2011-04-13 - 2683 words

0Unrated
It didn't take me long to realize that Gillette was quite shy. He was friendly and sometimes even cocky on the outside, but if you had him all to yourself, you'd realize that he's actually a very shy person. He helped me clean up that fateful day when he found me in the tavern and ever since then, I had been doing everything I could to start over with my life.

I put my prostitution behind me and moved on. I also moved on in regards to my sex life. Cutler had abandoned me. I knew that for certain by now. He hadn't come to find me for a while year. By now, I knew for sure he wasn't ever going to come for me. Perhaps he was upset or angry at me. I didn't know and probably never would know. Regardless, I was moving on.

I tried to push Gillette into a relationship a bit too fast. Whenever I tried to make moves on him, he blushed and looked a bit awkward. Today, I was planning on talking to him about everything. We were going to the beach together. I would have plenty of time then to talk to him about our future then. Okay, so I was only fourteen, but I did look much older than that.

My alcohol addiction was not doing well. I craved alcohol all the time, but Gillette did his best to keep me away from it. It was for the best, but sometimes I felt like killing him for keeping me away from it. Some addictions just don't pass in a few days. They take months or years to go away. That was the case with my current addiction. It wasn't just going away.

Today, I quickly dressed in a new summer gown that Gillette had gotten me. It was light yellow and had little frills at the edge of the skirt. After brushing through my hair, I looked in the mirror. I didn't look nearly as I had during my prostitution year, but I still didn't look like I used to. I was a bit older, a bit more mature, and had been through a lot.

Luckily, Gillette never seemed to mind my appearance. On the contrary, he still thought I looked nice. Well, maybe he was lying about me, but it was still nice of him not to call me downright ugly. Ready for the beach trip, I slipped out of the spare bedroom that Gillette had given me and stepped into the parlor. Gillette was sitting on the sofa with his tea.

I hurried over to him and sat next to him on the couch. Gillette looked up at me and said, "Don't you look nice this morning? Are you still planning on going to the beach? I know you've been asking me about it for days." I gave Gillette a funny look, surprised that he even had to ask me about it. Rolling my eyes, I replied, "Of course I want to go!"

"Alright then," Gillette replied. "Tell me when you want to go. Would you fancy some tea?" I looked at the tea Gillette was drinking and shrugged, saying, "Why not?" I took the teacup out of his hand and took a sip of it. I started choking on it. God, it was awful! Still choking, I asked Gillette, "What the hell do you put in this stuff? There's no flavor or anything!"

"The flavor of the tea is still there," Gillette answered. "Isn't that the point of tea? You know, to actually taste the tea?" Knowing that he was kind of making fun of me for that, I rolled my eyes and replied, "You know what I mean. You could at least put some sugar or syrup of some sorts in there. Then I could drink it without spitting it back out."

"Sugar ruins the flavor," Gillette said stubbornly. "Now are we going to the beach now or later?" Not seeing any reason to wait, I quickly replied, "Right now! Let's go!" I took Gillette's hand and tried to haul him to his feet. Gillette sighed and stumbled upwards, replying, "God, now you're in a hurry? There's no rush really. We've got all day."

"Yes, but I still want to get going. Come on!" I said, tugging him along. Rolling his eyes, Gillette said, "Okay, okay, just let me getting these frigging shoes on a moment." Clucking my tongue impatiently, I waited for Gillette to put his socks and shoes on. Raising an eyebrow at him, I told Gillette, "You're honestly going to wear those shoes at the beach?"

"No," Gillette said sarcastically. "I'm going to take them off as soon as we get to the beach." Tugging a loose strand of hair behind my ears, I replied, "That might not be a bad idea. I mean, I can't really see you wearing those shoes when you're trying to walk through the sand. Those shoes go with your uniform. You're not wearing your uniform today, so there's no need for those shoes."

Gillette and I were both very stubborn. We could end up arguing for hours if we tried. Gillette finished putting his shoes and stood up, leaning against the door, "You must really hate these shoes, don't you? I can't say I like them much myself. They're not very comfortable, but I don't exactly see anything wrong with them. At least they don't have high heels like those shoes you women wear."

"Yeah, whatever," I said, deciding not to argue any more with him. "Come on, let's go." I pushed the door open, took Gillette's hand, and led him out of the door. Gillette followed me and sighed with pleasure as the breeze whipped against us. Gillette looked quite handsome with his shirt unbuttoned. He obviously didn't know that it was leading me to dirty thoughts. Personally, I thought Gillette looked much better without his uniform on. He still insisted on wearing his wig when we went out, but he looked much more carefree and casual without the blue uniform on. His normal clothes were much more light and thin, showing off the lankiness of his body.

"You're looking at me funny," Gillette said just as I was thinking all that. "What is it? Are these shoes really bothering you that much?" Just to annoy him, I lied and nodded, "Yep, they're really annoying me. Why don't you take them off?" Gillette sighed and finally gave in, "Okay, fine. I'll take the goddamn shoes off just for your sake. Honestly though, that's just as bad as me asking you to take your dress off or something." Gillette mumbled a few other words that nobody could hear and took his shoes off.

Looking around the street and not seeing anyone, I smirked and asked, "You want me to take my dress off?" I started undoing the ties on the bodice of my dress and gave Gillette a flash of my breasts. Gillette blinked, obviously not expecting me to do that. Looking around, he replied, "My god, of course I didn't really mean that! Now lace your dress back up before the new captain catches me walking around with you half-naked! If you don't do it, I'll have to do it myself."

New captain? That caught me a bit off guard. I wondered who this new captain was. Before asking that, I seized my advantage and let my dress fall open slightly, replying, "You can do it. I'm too tired." Gillette rolled his eyes at me and stepped forwards to grab the laces on my dress and start lacing it back up. I watched Gillette intently, wondering what he was thinking.

Once Gillette had my dress all laced up again, we started back towards the beach. Gillette was so distracted that he left his shoes and stockings lying on the street. Knowing just how pissed off he would be if he lost them, I grabbed them and hid them behind my back. As we approached the beach, I turned to Gillette and asked, "Who's the new captain?"

"The new captain?" Gillette asked, making a face. "You don't want to know." I selected a spot on the beach and sat down on the sand. Gillette followed my lead and dipped his toes in the water as he replied, "Captain Barbossa. Have you heard of him? He was a pirate. He was given a pardon if he would work for a privateer. Apparently, King George wants us to find this 'fountain of youth'."

"Captain Barbossa?" I repeated, thinking carefully. "No, I haven't heard of him. What's this 'fountain of youth'? It sounds interesting. Can I help you search for it?" Gillette laughed sardonically and replied, "Oh, come on and be reasonable. You don't really expect me to take you on a voyage where you could get yourself killed, do you?"

I shrugged and decided to change the subject, asking, "Well, what about the fountain of youth? Tell me about it. Why does King George want you to go after it?" I stretched my legs and dipped my toes into the water as well. It was icy and made me shiver. Gillette raised an eyebrow at me and asked, "Don't tell me you're actually cold. It's really fucking hot out here."

"I'm fine, the water is just cold," I replied defensively. "Now are you going to tell me about the fountain of youth or not?" Gillette folded his arms in mock annoyance and said, "No, I'm not." I frowned at him and gave him a little pout. Finally, Gillette gave in and said, "Alright, alright, you're impossible. The fountain of youth is supposedly located below Florida. Supposedly, just one drink out of the fountain of youth will make you immortal." Gillette rolled his eyes when he said immortal.

"Wait, so you don't believe that?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows. Despite what he thought, I thought I believed it. Lots of strange were possible. Gillette rolled his eyes and said, "No, why should I? It probably doesn't exist. Say, how old are you? I've been looking at you lately. You seem younger than you were ten years ago, but I don't see how that can be."

Giving Gillette a smirk, I replied, "Mysterious powers. You never know if that fountain might exist or not." Gillette sighed and gave up, "Maybe it exists, maybe it doesn't. Regardless, I can't say I'm too happy about sailing under the flag of a pirate. I don't trust them. They're so devious. One minute they say they're your allies and the next moment, they've stuck a sword through your heart."

I had to admit that Gillette did have a point there. Despite that, I tried to protest, "Isn't this ex-pirate guy working for the king now though?" Gillette shrugged and replied, "Supposedly. Of course you know that you can't trust them though." Gillette flopped onto his back on the sand and closed his eyes. The sun shimmered down on his pale skin.

"Why don't you take me with you to search for this fountain thing?" I asked again. "Please? I want to come." Gillette stayed rigid. He shook his head and replied, "No. You would just get in the way." Annoyed, I made a face and observed the way Gillette's pallid skin sparkled in the sunlight. He did have a beautiful body from what I could see.

As if he sensed his gaze on me, Gillette flashed his eyes back open and said, "You're looking at me funny again. What is it now? Do you not like my shirt or something?" Abruptly, Gillette flashed his eyes open and swore, "Oh fuck, I left my fucking shoes on the fucking street so now I have to go back and get the things." He climbed to his feet and looked towards town.

I smirked. It was funny how Gillette could get so worked up over things like shoes. He swore a lot, but then again, I did too. Holding the shoes out from behind my back, I called, "Gillette?" Still stomping back towards town, Gillette called back without looking at me, "What?" I waited for him to turn and look. Finally, after another minute, he turned.

Gillette's shocked face broke into a grin as he saw me with his shoes. Rolling his eyes at me, he remarked, "You little bitch! Why didn't you tell me you had my shoes?" I dangled them teasingly in front of me and said, "Well, I thought it would be much more fun to give you a little scare. You did get quite worked up over a pair of shoes, you know."

"But you don't understand," Gillette informed me. "Those were special shoes. I can only get those through Lieutenant Greitzer! If I lost my shoes, he would kill me." I rolled my eyes and shook my head, replying, "Come on, you know he's not going to kill you. They're just shoes." I had to admit that I found it funny how Gillette got all possessive and paranoid about certain things.

As Gillette approached me and held out his hands for the shoes, I quickly hid them behind my back and smirked up at him. Gillette gave me a wary look and held out his hand, saying, "Give me the shoes, Jenna. You don't want to get on my bad side and have me kick you out of the house now, do you? It's hard enough as it is with you staying in my house. You know what people say."

Quite confused, I stepped backwards into the water and shook my head, saying, "No, I don't. What do people say?" Gillette sighed and put a hand on his hip, saying, "You know what they say." Shaking my head, I looked up into his brown eyes innocently and replied, "No, I don't actually. Tell me what they say or else I'm going to as Theo."

Not wanting me to take the subject matter to his best friend, Gillette shook his head quickly and protested, "No, no, don't do that. Well, it's just that people probably think we're involved...uh...sexually. And that puts me in a bad light because it looks like I want you in my house for those reasons but I'm not committed enough to actually marry you. Happy now? You got your explanation."

I blushed at Gillette's reason, thinking about how I would give a lot to be involved with him sexually. Sighing, Gillette stuck out his hand and asked, "Are you going to give me those goddamn shoes or not?" I took another step backwards into the water and replied, "No, I'm not." Annoyed, Gillette sighed, "So you're actually going to make me take them from you?"

"Yep!" I replied. "Try and catch me." With that said, I kicked water into Gillette's face and ran out of the water and across the beach. I had a good advantage since Gillette was stalled from water in his face. I knew he was a faster runner, so I didn't have much time. I took off flying towards the opposite end of the beach where nobody was to be seen.

I could hear Gillette running a ways away behind me. I had a plan, but only god knows if it was going to work of not. Taking a deep breath, I padded to the opposite of the beach and ducked behind a boulder. It made a nice barrier so nobody could see us. It was like the perfect place for anything intimate if you asked me. I threw the shoes behind me and waited.

Gillette appeared in front of the barrier a moment later. Panting, he wiped his brow and asked, "Come on, Jenna, what did you do with my shoes?" Innocently, I pointed to behind me and said, "They're right there. Go get them if you like." Gillette peered behind me and frowned, saying, "Jenna...what do you want from me? You're acting so strange."

I put my hands on Gillette's chest, looked up into his eyes, and asked, "Don't you know what I want?"
Sign up to rate and review this story