Categories > Original > Romance > Chosen Wolf

Little Boy Blue

by jadesohma 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-13 - Updated: 2011-04-13 - 504 words - Complete

1Exciting
"I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!" I laugh. Ron and Dante just came to us with the most amazing news! They're going to let Dante's sister carry their baby! I want it to be a little boy for daughter! They can grow up together and love eachother! AW! I'll really be realted to Ron then! YES!

"Only if everything goes right." Ron said, his voice getting higher.

"Your sister must a nice women." I say, I know I wouldn't carry my brothers baby. It'd probably kick first time it gets a foot.

"Yeah. My sister is amazing. Only one I've told about us. The best part is-"

"She a women version of Dante! No joke!" Ron squealed. "Think Dante as a women and there you have her! She's perfect!" He looks to Dante. "We're going to have a baby!"

"This is so exciting! BABIES!" I yell. I mean, how cute will little cubs be? Just little pups rolling around. I can't wait! Hurry up 9 months!

"I hope everything goes right for you two." Aiden smiled. He's really okay with the fact that him and Dante aren't together. I mean, If I recall correctly he said he had wanted two people and I highly doubt there was someone else besides me and Dante.

"Thank you so much Aiden!" Ron said, coming up and hugging him. Aiden huged back and gave him a pat on the back. Ron goes back to Dante, sitting on his lap. "I hope the baby looks like you." He mutters before Dantes captures his lips.

"How...sweet?" I question. Eh, whatever. I cuddle up to Aiden. Just his mere body heat is a turn on. The softness of his touch doesn't help either.

"You know, we still forgot to tell Allie." Aiden reminded me.

"Oh...Yeah...You can do it this time!" I chirp. I hate telling people past news.

"Do I have to? I am the one who fainted-"

"I wouldn't be proud of that if I were you." I stop him.

He sighs. "Fine. I'll go get her." He was gone for about 5 minutes? I think, I'm not sure. Too consumed in Ron and I's talk.

"What is it Dylan?" Allie asked nicely.

"Your brother has something to tell you!" I say through my teeth. I told him to do it!

Allie looked up at Aiden. "Hem, well Allie, your going to be an Aunt!"

Allie looked down at my stomach, very closely at that. Her gaze softened. "It's going to be a boy." She said simply.

"Nooo! I want a girl!" I wine like a small child. GIRL GIRL GIRL!

"Aiden? How are babies born?" Allie asked, looking innocently up at Aiden."And why can't Dante and Ron have a baby on their own?" HA!
---
Leave it to Allie to ask questions like that:) Hey guys! What's up??? Okay so I did do the MCR for all who voted yes. http://ficwad.com/story/155061 there you go! It's Mikey/OC and ferard, just saying. Hope you like it:)
Sign up to rate and review this story