Categories > Original > Romance > Chosen Wolf

I thought....

by jadesohma 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-10 - Updated: 2011-04-11 - 593 words - Complete

1Exciting
"Your? Your your? Pergnant?" He gasps. Okay... If he's not okay with it.... Back up plan.... I can go home! They'll take me in... And Ron and Dante will come and help support it! Maybe even adopt! Yeah! That'll work!

"Y-Yes!" I say with a smile, selling the fact that I'm happy about it. I mean, I'm happy as can be about it, but I'm so shaky about what he'll say..

"That's....That's..." I'm sorry, Aiden can't finish his sentance right now, he FUCKEN FAINTED! AIDEN FAITED! I thought I got the straight Aiden! GUESS NOT!

After about five minutes of nothingness, I hear Ron's blunt voice. "How'd he take it?" He asks.

"I don't know! He fainted!" I wine.

Ron looked between me and him with his head cocked to the side. "I thought you got the straight Aiden."

"That's what I thought!"

"Wake him up!" He tells me.

"....I don't wanna..."

"Ugh! I'll do it!" He groaned, stomping over to Aiden and slapping him hard on the cheek with a rubber snap.

"HOLY SHIT!" Aiden yell, shooting up.

"I got him up." Ron said flatly.

"Don't you dare do that again Ron!" Aiden snaps. Bipolar powers activate! The viens in his neck were popping out and eyes blazing. I forgot how scary he was when he's like this... "Ron! Do you hear me?!"

He had a blank, lifeless face. "Yeah, I do. You should just be talking to the mother of your child not yelling at me." Well damn. You tell him Ron!

Aiden, switching back to nervous wreak,, turns to me quickly. "I.....I hope it's a girl." AW! Aiden with a little girl?! AWWWW! How cute will that be?! Big, buff, manlyish Aiden with a small, smiling, pink, little girl! AW!

"Aw! I want a girl too!" I say with a smile, hugging him.

I hear a sigh. "What is it Ron?" I ask him.

He looks up with tears in his eyes. "I want a child. So badly."

"Have you talked about it with Dante?" 'Cause I'm sure if Dante found Ron with a child one day, he wouldn't be too happy.

"Yeah, Of course. He wants one as much as I do. We've looked over all the options. We can't adopt! There's just no way! I couldn't bite a child to make them like us! I'd end up falling in love with the child and wont let anyone bite it! Dante did say he had a twin sister that would be a seraget but I couldn't ask her to do that! She's a stranger!" He crys. He let out a sigh. "I just....I just wish I were a women sometimes..."

"I've been through that stage, it wont last long." Aiden informs his. My daw drops, giving Aiden a 'What the hell' look. "What?"

"You don't say you wished you were a women infront of your wife!" I shriek.

"Sorry." He says sadly.

I sigh and turn back to Ron. "I think you should do the seraget. The best hope. And the baby will already be a wolf coming from you." I say, sounding supportive. "Didn't she offer to do it? I'm sure she'll be fine with it."

"Y-You think?" He asks.

"I know."
---
Hey guys! How'd you like it??? Okay so I must know what you think of Aiden and a little girl! And tell me if you'd love to see Ron have a child! Okay and how would you guy like for me to write a MCR fanfiction?! I must know! REVIEW! THANK YOU!
Sign up to rate and review this story