Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can't Stop Now...

Cleaning the Mess

by bethanyr 2 reviews

Rating is mostly for language.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-04-14 - Updated: 2011-04-14 - 1122 words

0Unrated
I woke slowly, knowing the drugs coursing through my veins weren’t going to make me feel any good. My hands were still tied together and I was on the floor, naked. I couldn’t remember much of what happened, but knew that I was going to have to be careful.

I reached my wrists up to my teeth and bit the black duct tape apart and rubbed at my aching wrists. I slowly sat up and stretched one muscle at a time. It seemed that my arms, legs and stomach hurt the worst. I looked down. There was blood everywhere. I slowly pulled myself up onto the mattress that was thrown off the base of the bed. I would have to fix that later today. A wooden chair was lying on the floor in the corner with the same black duct tape on the armrests and two of the legs. A small knife rested near the chair, covered in blood that I knew was mine.

I ripped the thin shirt into strips and tied them around my arm and leg wounds. My stomach was going to be a different story. That was going to involve sneaking off and actually getting bandages and first aid cream.

I moaned at the pain and the door opened. Instinctively I pulled my knees up to myself.

“I see you’re awake,” Frank whispered, coming into the room and closing the door.

I slowly nodded. I didn’t want to talk and let him know how afraid of him I was. There were times the small man was gentle and caring towards me, but mostly he was just as angry and violent as Gerard was. I understood how the two men were friends.

“I brought you bandaids and stuff…” he said, producing bandages, first aid cream and antiseptic from the pockets of his baggy pants. “I heard how angry he was last night. What’d you do?”

I didn’t want to respond, but I also was thankful that he brought me stuff to treat my wounds. “I’ve been dosing his food with weight gain stuff. So he can’t hide under the bed as easily…” I responded hesitantly. Gerard had already figured it out though and forced me to admit it, so I figured whatever Frank told him wouldn’t be news. “Why are you helping me?”

Frank sighed and pulled my arms close to him. “I don’t know. I guess I feel sorry for you sometimes… just don’t tell Gee that. I know you never asked for this and last night he was so pissed, he scared even me,” he said, cleaning the cuts that littered my arms.

“Do you know what happened exactly?” I asked, wincing at the sting of the antiseptic on the deep cuts up and down my arms.

“Not much. I know you wouldn’t stop screaming… which pissed him off even more. I know he tied you to the chair over there. I know Mikey and Ray were both in here. I pretended to sleep because I haven’t been feeling the greatest,” Frank said. He did look worn out and his eyes were bloodshot. “I saw him come out for the knives. He was fuming at you even then. Stomping through the house… I was scared for you. Eventually he came out, had a smoke and a coffee, and went to his bunk.”

“Oh.” I responded with my head down.

“When I finally fell asleep, Mikey was still in there having his fun,” he said, wrapping my arms in gauze and tape.

“You don’t have to do this. If he sees you he won’t be too happy with either of us,” I said, reaching for the first aid supplies on his knees. Gerard didn’t need another reason to be angry with me.

“Its okay… he told me I could if I really wanted to,” he responded.

Suddenly the door opened. I cringed inside, hoping Frank was being honest and not just trying to make me feel better about what he was risking.

“How’s the cunt doing today?” Gerard sneered into the room.

“She’s bleeding bad, Gee. Specially from her stomach. How deep did you go?” Frank responded, his eyes wide at how much blood was lost.

“She should be. Fuckin whore deserves it. Did you learn your lesson cunt?” Gerard asked turning his attention to me.

I put my head down and nodded.

“FUCKING TALK CUNT!” he yelled at me, lunging forward and gripping my neck hard.

“Yes,” I gasped.

“Yes what?” he squeezed harder.

“Yes Master. I learned my lesson,” I wheezed through the hard grasp he had on my tender neck.

He let go and watched the color reappear in my face.

“Good. Now, we’ve got guests coming in soon. You need to shower and dress in the clothes I put on your bunk. I had to go with pants and long sleeves. Its hot outside, but like anyone needs to see those things you gouged into yourself. Now go. You have 20 minutes to be ready,” he said sneering as he walked out the door.

“Do you know who’s coming?” I turned and asked Frank. He was putting the finishing touches on my stomach wounds.

“Tyler and Elaine from Neon Trees,” he said, smiling to himself as he finished bandaging me.

I slowly got up and headed for the bathroom. At the last minute I turned to Frank and said, “Thank you for fixing me up Frank.”

The small man scowled. “Its not like I really wanted to. You’ve been more of a pain than a pleasure for me. Gerard always makes me take care of you. Maybe it’ll be my turn tonight.” He sneered and sulked away.

I climbed in the shower and washed my hair and the parts of me that I could get wet. When I got done, I headed to the cabinet and found my ratty pink towel in the back of the cupboard. I dried myself off and pulled on the clothes Gerard had set out for me. He had picked out some of my favorite things to wear, so he must be feeling a little happy today. I pulled on the skinny (but loose) faded black jeans, white tank top and bright green hoodie. I usually walked around the bus/house barefooted, but he had a pair of black socks and red Converse setting on the bed too. I pulled them on carefully, hoping he had errands for me to run.

“HEY Anna!” I heard behind me. Tyler jumped on me from behind… causing me to wince from the pain. “Me and you get to hang out today!”
Sign up to rate and review this story