Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can't Stop Now...

Rules

by bethanyr 2 reviews

Once again, rating for some less than savory language.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-04-15 - Updated: 2011-04-15 - 899 words

0Unrated
“Hey Ty-Ty,” I said, shrugging him off my back. The man was not light. “What are we gonna do?”

“Hmmm…. How about shopping?” he responded reaching for my hand. I loved hanging out with Tyler… he was a guy that actually made me feel good inside. I didn’t get much of that anymore. “I could use some new shoes and I saw some killer boots at Hot Topic.”

“Cool! Let’s go. You can model for me,” I said, hoping I could get out of there before Gerard stopped us and took me aside to repeat the long list of rules for going out in public.

“AWESOME! I love modeling!” Tyler said, bobbing his mohawk up and down.

“Tyler? Could I steal her for a second?” Gerard asked, grasping my lower arm and squeezing, making me draw in a sharp breath.

“Sure bro. I’ll just bid adieu to Elaine and the guys,” Tyler responded, dropping my hand.

Gerard pulled me into the hallway that passed through the bunks. I lowered my head, preparing for the slaps and/or punches that would come to remind me of my place.

“We need to go over the rules. Can you tell them to me?” he growled, his slightly messy, neon red hair hanging in his face and his fist clenched by his side.

“No touching, no talking about what happens here, no showing my cuts, no eating, no drinking, no going anywhere alone, sit down, shut up, look pretty and agree with everything,” I recited, having heard the rules about a million times before.

“Anything else?” he asked, raising his fist.

“No accepting gifts. Oh, and I’m not worthy of this outing.”

“Good girl. I’m going to need you to be even more mindful of the rules today. I think Tyler suspects something,” he said.

All of a sudden his fist came flying at the side of my head despite the fact that I got all the rules and he called me a good girl. But then again, that never mattered. I swayed, but stayed on my feet.

“Now go. Here’s the cell phone. I will call you or text you once an hour. You get 5 minutes to respond… if you don’t I WILL find you and make you wish you had never been born,” he said, handing me a small cell phone. I stuck it in my pocket along with the aspirin I had snuck from the medicine cabinet in the bathroom.

As I walked away my mouth opened and the words I never thought I’d say out loud fell out of my lips.

“Not like I don’t already wish I hadn’t been born,” I stopped in my tracks.

“What the fuck did you just say?” Gerard screamed. I had hoped I had been quieter in real life than I was in my head.

I turned and looked at him, my eyes as wide as they would go. His fist came flying at my face this time. I screamed.

“Hey! What’s going on back here?” Elaine asked, rushing into the hallway with Tyler not far behind.

“Fuck off guys. She ain’t going anywhere today,” Gerard tried to be calm.

“What happened?” Tyler asked, looking into my eyes. I couldn’t stop the tears that came.

I fell to the floor, a heap of tears and despair.

Tyler crouched down next to me. “Are you okay? What did he do to you?”

“Nothing Ty-Ty. Just tired and I have a headache. It‘s okay,” I tried to reassure him. My head was pounding and every cut on my body felt like it was being ripped open.

“Something happened here. I want to know what it was,” Tyler said, drawing himself up to his full height, which was taller than Gerard and Tyler was more muscular than Gerard.

“If the girl says nothing happened, then nothing fucking happened. You can’t be everyone’s knight in shining armor Glenn,” Gerard seethed. I could tell he was trying to remain calm, so as not to raise even more suspicion.

“Ty. It’s really okay. I’ll be fine. Gerard, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it the way it sounded. We can talk about this when I get back okay? You and Elaine and the guys have business to talk about. I’ll take Tyler and we’ll come back later and I’ll fix this. Tyler, let’s go,” I said pulling myself up off the floor and hoping I wasn’t pissing Gerard off too much.

“You’re gonna take Mikey with you too. He needs a few things.”

Shit.

“Okay. Mikey! You comin‘?” I asked, trying to be nonchalant.

“Yeah. We’re gonna be the coolest assholes in the joint,” Mikey said, coming out of the small sitting area.

Mikey wrapped his arm around my shoulders, squeezing tightly as if he was giving me a hug. Tyler grabbed my hand and we left.

“Make sure she behaves herself Mikes,” Gerard called after us.

“Oh, I will,” Mikey responded, giving me an evil grin.

Author’s note: Sorry it’s a little shorter than usual today guys. Kind of tired and distracted. Will try to make up for it tomorrow. :D Thanks for reading!! If I could get a review and rate that would be awesome. Keep it ugly. ~beth
Sign up to rate and review this story