Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Mastas Of Ravenkroft

by Skulletones 0 reviews

Well I'm not really sure if it's Drama but oh well. It's all Vampires, Werewolves stuff and all my own ideas.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-04-12 - Updated: 2011-04-13 - 428 words

0Unrated
"Guievere! No!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as my love dove outside into what might be the end. I turned back human from my Werewolf form, and concentraded on the pure parts of me. I then let out the light and I could feel my angel wings spreading out and I blasted full beam onto the enemy. A move that would cost me my life. But to protect my soul mate.



One year before
"Michael you liar! Get here now!" I yelled out at my best friend Michael. He had told me that unicorns blood tasted just as good as humans. It wasn't, Humans was still the best and unicorns tasted like a child's lolly pop. Filled with colour and pureness too. Only a Vampire angel mix (or fairy, mermaid or pixie cross) would enjoy that.

"Yes," Michael was infront of me within the second the sentance died.

"Dude! You totally lied! Unicorn blood sucks d**k!" Michael started hystericaly laughing.

"You believed me!" It wasn't much a question. He threw his head back, his black frindge falling away from his face. "I was half blood drunk!"

-.- "Yes, I know that know."

"Please, only Seere would find that yummy."

"Yeah, but I doubt Seere would even eat it, just because he's a Angel crossed with a Werewolf it doesn't mean he'll kill and eat all living creatures like your buddies Argharna and Tor."

"Just because he's a Werewolf crossed with a Angel it doesn't mean he's going to be saintly and nice." Michael came back.

"Once again I walk in to find myself being discussed again between Vampires." Seere came in. I looked down and blushed.

"Whoa. Well it's about time!" Michael began

"Wha-" Seere looked at who Michael was talking to, me. He went into shy mode and half turned and looked away making it seem he was more interested in what he was listening to on his i-pod.

"Oh My God! Seere grow some balls! Your thoughts are so annoying!" Michael howled annyoed.

"Then keep out of them." Seere shot at him.

"I will if you keep in your body."

They were having a full on argument now about their gifts, so I slowly started to back out of the room. Yepp. Just another normal day at Mastas Of Ravenkroft High. A school for teens who definately we'ren't human.

(Hey yeah this is my first story and so I just ask for your opinion on what you think so far? I have other chapters already and will put them on soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story