Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Athletics Day (start)

by Skulletones 2 reviews

I don't really think it's as good as the first, maybe it is. But there will be better chapters.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-04-14 - Updated: 2011-04-14 - 487 words

0Unrated
Seere

Everyday was the same, I would get up, stretch my wings, get ready, fly in the morning sunlight and change into wolf form and run back home in time to catch the bus. At school was different depending on how my friends wanted to be like, Argharna was normaly Mr.Cool and acts chilled and layed back (only because he's leader of our year 11 Wolf Pack), Tor's normally up to trouble and sometimes doesn't come somedays (due to hangovers) and when he is he is always the one to start calling at Guinevere and saying shit to her, normally Michael would either hang out with us, his Vampy girl friend Selene or this best chick friend Guinevere, the girl I've liked for a couple of months now and haven't even talked to. Guinevere (from what I've seen) is perfect. Beautiful Grey eye's, long layered black hair with a frindge covering the left eye and half her face, her skin tone was a bit light but toned at the same time, she's skinny and a reasonable height, not too short or too tall, and great smile that I've only seen once and I want to see more. I know, I sound like a stalker. But. The people at this school, not safe. I know this because I've already had to run from the police 20 times thanks to my best friends. Yepp, running with them felt better than new daylight. "Oii! Seere! Get your ass up! We're at MOR!" I looked up. Day dreaming again, we were already at school and the bus driver was yelling at me because I was still sitting.


"Oh yes! Thats right bitches! It's Athletics day!" Tor was yahooing

"That means we can fully change without it having to be night!" Argharna joined in. They both looked at me and started cracking up laughing.

"What?" I frowned.

"Aww, don't you remember what you look like?" Tor teased pulling my cheeck. I widened my eye's.

"Shut up!" I said punshing his arm. My full form was different from their full Werewolf forms, since I was half casted with a Fallen Angel and a Werewolf I was more and sort of a half formed Werewolf with angel wings and a radiant glow. It's embarrasing compared to my peers. I looked out into the Quad, Guinevere was standing out there at a table with her friend, Anne, she was doing her make up, the house colour for the Vampires was blue (for some reason, everyone says it should be Red). The Werewolves had Green (to represent the forests of which we came from), the Mermaids/men have Red (though they want Blue) and the pixies, faries and whatever else goes to this school have the colour Yellow (since the house was meant to be for the Fairies and Pixies it was Yellow to represent the sun that they love, and dance under. Or something like that).
Sign up to rate and review this story