Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Athletics Day - The Days Beggining

by Skulletones 0 reviews

There are a few athletics day chapter

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2011-04-15 - Updated: 2011-04-16 - 722 words

0Unrated
Guinevere Beau Pre
"OMG Guinny! Finally we can see what this school looks like! In their original forms!" Anne said grabbing my sholders and shaking me.

"You're more excited about seeing Dog in his orginal form aren't you?" I asked bluntly, still tired. Anne stopped shaking me.

"No." She half grinned looking away trying not to laugh. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Jeeze someones obsessed."

"Hey, shut up."

"But yeah, nah I know what you mean, it'll be interesting to see people who are half one thing half another." I said drifting off into another world.

"You mean Seere?" Anne butted in shattering my other worldly look.

"Uhh, . . . .no . . " I said mocking her 'no's' she did.

"Bitch! Shut up." She aid hitting me.

"Grr, bad dog!" I said hitting her noose.

"Shut. Up!"

The bell started ringing and we headed to form class. Our form teacher Mr. Scandanavia (who is also the 'Math' and Vampire teacher, I had him last year when I realized what I was, he taught me about where to bite, how much blood to suck before they die and when to stop, things like that) wanted to get a Form picture of us, all for the before photo. No one new what the after one would look like because no one has completed the growth change, but on this special day everyone becomes full of what they are. Thats why I wonder what Seere will look like. I could feel a light blush come over my face so I looked down and hid behind the person standing infront of me and just raised my hand doing the 'rock on' sign so you could see that. "Okay guys, now go join in with the rest of your house." Mr. Scandanavia said pointing over to the far right corner of the feild. I could feel my jaw drop as it was over 1500 km away.

"No way!" I heard someone say. "That's way too far!" Mr. Scandanavia smiled.

"Try it." I looked up, the sun was darkening. The eclipse was starting. I looked around. No one looked different. Some people started running so they could hurry up and get there, I watched as people zoomed there in half a second with out realizing what just happened. I smiled and turned to Anne, "Race ya." I challenaged.

"You're on." She smiled. It felt like I only took two steps before someone put their hand out and I had run right into it and fell back landing on my back. "What the?" I tried to make sence of what just happened.

"First run?" Michael asked puttng his hand out to pull me up.

"Ah my hand." Moldovia said shaking his hand, it had gone back a bit from the impact of me running into it.

"Well you shouldn't have tried to stop her with it you idiot. Cyclopes can be vicous."Thor said poking my forehead when I finally got to my feet sending me to the floor again. "Hey, that kinda reminds me of something I saw tagged on one of the tables in the Quad. 'One Vodka, Two Vodka, Three Vodka, Floor." Thor was taking the piss outta me. "You may wanna lay off the blood flavoured Vodka's" he said grabbing my elbow and pulling me up. I looked around dizzy.

"Hey! You didn't say go you cheater!" Anne said, she had just got here.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"What do you mean? You had a two second head start!" Anne looked at me as if I had been drinking Vodka's, no more like smoking weed.

"What? How long have I been here for?" I asked feeling as if I had.

"Two seconds." Anne replied.

"Wait, wha-" I began to ask but was cut off.

"5!" I looked around, "4!" all the other houses were here, "3!" Rata house were all sitting down on rocks. "2!" Kauri house were all crouching down looking ready to pounce "1!" the sun went out and it was as clear as day. I looked up and the moon was out. What? "BEGIN!" A voice sliced through the cheers of everyone and I started to see the change. One thing caught my eye though, and it was the radiant glow of something pure and beautiful, but both too bright for my eyes and I crindged at it.
Sign up to rate and review this story