Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Athletics Day - Let The Night Begin

by Skulletones 0 reviews

It's just more of the begging of the day/night when everyone can be at there best.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2011-04-15 - Updated: 2011-04-16 - 754 words

0Unrated
Seere Channing
As the light was turned off and the moon shone I was lifted up and the feeling of light shone through me, my teeth turned sharp and canine and my short nails turned long black and sharp claws, my wings unfolded and spread, my eyes turned black. And I was hungry for some meat. I dropped to the ground. "BEGIN!" a vocie boomed and the school cheered. I pulled in all the light and the fur so I looked a little more normal. I couldn't wait for the brake so I could go and catch me a real meal, "Yo Seere! Done looking beautiful so we can go and get something to eat from the stalls?" Argharna growled. He was always grumpy in first hour of the change. I looked over at the Vampires, the full moon reflected off their flawless ice skin. Once again they all looked so beautiful, then I spotted her, her eye's were blood red, her skin smooth and flawless, her fangs were sticking out of her mouth resting on her bottom lip, her short cut nails painted black were now long and claw shaped, her black hair which usually stopped at her sholders now hung down to her waist. She was more beautiful than ever. She looked my way and I could feel her sight zoom in on me and she sent a smile that sent shivers down my spine. "Lets go." I said returning her smile and turning to join the guys. Yes, I know I'm a pussy. But what am I going to do about it? Nothing. I'll just wait for the right moment, that's all.


Guinevere Beau Pre
I turned around, I could feel eyes on me. Seere. I tried my best smile sending it towards him. I saw him say something to his friends not taking his eyes off me and returned my smile and truned to leave. But I feel his eyes still on me. I could hear his heart pumping, the angel blood that was mixed with trace of human. My mouth watered. I was thirsty. I needed to drink. Now. Before the feeling that I was being suffocated took over me. "Here." one of the prefects came around with a try of glasses filled wih the fresh liquid I needed. I grabbed one off him and downed the glass and breathed in. I could feel all my strength coming back into me. I looked at the clock. The races would begin soon. First was 1000 meter. Theres my race. Fisrt were Junior Girl, then Junior Boys, Intermediate Girls, Intermediate Boy, Senior Girls and then Seniour Boys. And get this. The guy I had a crush on was senior while I'm Junior. How messed up is that? We're only about three years apart, it doesn't sound that bad that way. "Guinevere, you gonna go in the race over dere?" Anne asked in a childish pointing to the 1000 meter race.

"Over dere?" I asked pointing in the same place mocking her 'dere'

"Yeah over dere." Anne replied pointing to the tracks.

"Oh, over dere."

"Yeah, over dere."

"Ohhhhh dere ohhhhh." I said finishing off before we started laughing.

"Wow . . ." ,Michael, Thor and Moldovia all said in unison with the same WTF expression on their face. Anne and I looked at eachother both blushing but laughed even harder.

"You guys are weird." Thor said. "And to think you seemed so noraml last year when you were hanging out with Rani and lil Peter."

"No, that wasn't normal since she was hanging out with Rani, they were more awkwardly silent remember?" Moldovia said reminding us of last year before Anne had come to Mastas Of Ravenkroft and I hung out with Rani (vampire) and Penny (Pixie). We were laughing and playing around and the seat outside C12 when Thor and Moldovia came over Penny got scared or shy and stopped messing around so then Rani stoped joking iswell and there was nothing for me to do but sit there awkwardly.

"Yeah, well that's because you guys came. So Penny got shy and stopped messing around so Ranni stopped so there was nothing to do. You guys made it awkward." I said.

"Guin! The races are going to start go and get us some points!" Anne said pulling me to the race.

"That's right! Go get Miro some points! You better do more than last year!" Moldovia shouted. "Or I'll make you do them again!" Ah great. A reply of last year, just what I needed.
Sign up to rate and review this story