Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Atheletics Day: Ranni's got style ;D

by Skulletones 0 reviews

Michael and Thor just sitting round chilaxing.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-04-18 - Updated: 2011-04-18 - 649 words

0Unrated
Michael Shakespear
"You know what?" Thor asked me. "You like some pretty weird chicks." He said pointing to Guinevere and filling his mouth with blood.
"I don't like her. It's the world who paired me up with her. Not any of my doing. So I have no choice." I said taking his drink, helping myself.
"Yes you do. You can choose to just walk away and spend your life else where, like most other people who can't handle finding their Soul Mate." Thor said stealing it back and putting the bottle away.
"But I can handle her, and I'm not gonna be a chiken. See I'm letting Seere have her anyway. And if I want her later on we'll end up being togerher anyways. After all I am the one peirced into her heart."
"You sound like a nice friend." Ranni said coming over.
"Shouldn't you be in a race?" Thor said. "Go get us some points."
"No, I'm running for Kauri this year, and I'm intermeidate, not Junior. And what were you saying about Guinevere and you being peirced in her heart?" Ah shit. Well this is just what I needed. There was a awkward silence that lasted until the gun went off at the 1000 meter race started. I watched as Guinevere ran past, taking third place at that moment trying to push up to second.
"You know Michaels gift right?" Thor asked her.
"Yeah he can look into peoples hearts and find who their Soul Mate ar- ahhh now I get it. Oh really?" Ranni's face lit up. "That's so sweet." She said in her voice that you can never tell whether she was serious or not, so her usual voice. I kept my eye's on the race. Guinevere had taken thrid place by 3/4 of a second. "Wait, so you were saying before that, that your friend likes her and they can spend however much years with eachother because when you want her she'll come running back to you anyway?" Ranni's eye's looked distant through that whole sentance, and she was making my sentance sound really bad.
"Your twisting what I said!" I accused her.
"But it's what you meant isn't it?" She asked.
"Hold on a minute, how long were you listening to out conversation before you joined in?" Thor asked, I didn't need my Vampire sences to be able to tell what he was thinking. Savan's sister was more nutty then we'd thought.
"I wasn't I only just joined in when I did." She smiled. She must of seen our what the fuck? looks because her next question had us thinkimng. "Do you two know my Vampire Wolf gift?" Thor looked at me puzzled. We had never thought to ask people of theirs, something I was doing alot more often now when I met people.
"No." Thor and I said in unison.
"Well." She said said half laughing and floping her hands down looking away like a crazy person. "I can see into anyone's past, you know see what happened and when I get older and better and stronger I'll be able to walk into the past and come back to the present day. And sometimes when I'm around my brother I can hack into his and see into anyone's random future. He hates it." She said laughing. I was definately staying friends with Savan and keeping on his sisters good side. "So anyways I saw your guys conversation and just wanted to say Guinny is my friend and if you hurt her I'll see and come get you. Because oh yeah I can put my mind in future and see back on whats happening now." Ranni said smiling then running off to her friends Nakamura (angel), Kamalia (wolf), Magena (wolf), and Columbine (fairy).
"I'm talking to Savan about his sister, is it me or does she always seem like she's on crack?" Thor asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story