Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Atheletics Day: Messing about

by Skulletones 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-04-18 - Updated: 2011-04-18 - 651 words

0Unrated
Guinevere Beau Pre

"How did you go in the 1000meter?" Anne asked me as I met up with her, we both just finished events.
"Tied third with a year 9." Damn that was embarrassing, I was one of the two year ten's and the others were year 9's and I came thrid. I wasn't as great as last year that was for sure. Anne picked up on my embarrasment.
"At least you didn't come last. That would of been more embarrassing." She laughed.
"Yeah, now that would of sucked. How did you go in Long Jump? Get past the 30 meter mark?" I asked.
"Yeah, 33.5 meters. Beat my practise record." Anne said proud of herself. Not much people could jump to the 30 meters. Infact mostly everyone but Anne, Claudius and I couldn't get it. Only us three were the one's who always passed it. Claudius Woolsey on the other hand though is like a super athelet and is good in practically everything, and isn't that bad looking. He had a big build (not fat by the way, big as in tall with muscles) with dark chocolatey skin, dark hair and dark brown eyes. He is also quite nice, well to me. He's also a mixture of Vampire and Werewolf. He's already chosen on what he's going to fully be when he graduates. A Werewolf, he's already part of a pack, the Woolsey Clan, that one has alot of adopted boys. And by adopted I mean half of them were stolen from their original families (him counted) before the Werewolf change had a chance to get notcied by their family who had no idea at all about any of us.
"Hey guys!" Luna jumped in, in her bubbly vocie that seemed ready to laugh any second. Luna is Werewolf, but she sucked in all her fur. She says it makes her look so unattractive. Gotta love her. "What you been up to?" She asked pulling out her water gun. Anne and I backed away from the water gun eyeing it. She caught us. "Oh don't worry I won't get you. Thirsty?" She asked.
"Hmm come to think of it yes, yes I am." I said eyeing up Anne's water bottle.
"Hey! I see you undressing my water bottle with you eyes Guin! Stop it! And don't steal the Phineas and Ferb line!" She said hiding her water bottle behind her back.
"Then More, Gimmie More, Gimmie More!" I sung beackoning for some water as if I were welcoming on a stripper.
"Get down on your knee's then my Pros Pros." Anne said opening her water bottle. I did so going down on both knees and tilted my head upwards and open my mouth wide.
"Ready." I said with my mouth still open, but it souded more like 'Re-ei'. Luna was already beggining to laugh, damn, I tried to hold in my gigles as Anne poured the water into my mouth and I had to swallow and still keep my mouth open. "Hold a sec!" I said taking a break to laugh, water spilling down the front of my light blue top, hopefully it wouldn't go see through. "Okay now." I said waiting for more water again. This time I wasn't so successful as my top was now almost drenched. "Ah shit" I said getting up trying to dry my shirt. I looked around to hoping no one saw. Mostly everyone was in and event or watching or taking pictures and doing their own things, few.
"Umm the 40 meter runs up next, maybe that'll dry you off?" Luna tryed to help.
"Yeah but thats not until another 20 minutes." I said looking around hoping Seere wasn't around anywhere.
"So 20 mintues to just hang out and squirt people with NaNa's (nah-nah) water gun." Anne said sitting down. Luna had a devilish look in her eye's
"Hmm who first?" She giggled. The most evil look in her eye.
Sign up to rate and review this story