Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Athletics Day: To The End

by Skulletones 0 reviews

Still on the Atheletics day and what happens through the eyes of Anne Cromwell?

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-20 - Updated: 2011-04-20 - 775 words

0Unrated
Anne Cromwell
I looked around. I could feel everyones emotions, and I could tell that my best friend Guinevere was trying to find Seere, she was hoping that something with him would happen. I could feel her hope that sprang to life each time she looked around to see what was happening hoping she'd get a glance at him. Of corse it was cute of her to have this hope, but I didn't like that his friends Argharna, Tor and Michael would shout things out at her and say Seere liked her when there was a chance that he didn't and they were just playing with her heart. Though she disagrees with that, and I believe it's because she and Michael are best friends - well he's her best guy friend and he's her best chick friend - adds on to the illusion that Seere does like her. I've seen it happen to a friend of mine before at my old school before I came to this one. It was all lies and it shattered her heart. And I don't want the same thing to happen to Guinevere. Me, Guin and NaNa were sitting in a half circle talking, NaNa and Guin were laughing about their fan/sword figh they had before. They entered a contest and got free mini fans to help cool them off so they decided to pretend they were swords and wave them around at one another and lunge for them. It was funny, and I know Guin wished we had a camera and videoed it so she could see what it looked like from mine or anyone else's view who was watching.
"Stop perving." Tor said walking past. He had brilliant black straight hair that covered one brown eye, and despite he had A LOT of acne he was still cute. And not to mention he's got skill running in shoes and coming fourth. He could of won or come second if he had taken off his heavy shoes.
"At what?" Seere asked, and stopped looking at Guinevere. Hmm, okay so maybe he may like her back, or he was surprised to be seeing her wear shorts, that were mini. Because she wears the uniform pants and on mufty days she wears skinny jeans. Anyone would be surprised to see her legs. Which by the way need to be in the sun more, they were the palest part of her body! (that is visable . . . .awkward) Luna clenched her fist and made it look like she was going to get up and punch them. She hated Argharna, he always calls Caeruleus a gay and a faggot. Him and unfortuneately Tor iswell. But Caeruleus can cross as a gay person. His voice sounds totally Queen, all his friends are girls and he acts gay too, without even knowing it!
"Intermediate Girls Javelin will start in five mintues." the voice sounded through the loudspeaker.
"Thats us NaNa." I said getting up. "Let's go, hey Guin good luck in the 4000 meters and High Jump." I gave a last smile.
"Thanks, good luck in the Javelin guys." Guinevere waved and made her way to the 4000 meter run.



"Go Anny!" Luna was cheering. I smiled and took two steps back, raise the Javelin in the throwing position, turn sideways, run side on forward my foot gets to the line I take my arm back and - a sharp pain stabs through the back on my chest and comes out through the other side. I drop my Javelin in my hand. I look down. It's another Javelin, it was once yellow. The one that Guinevere always used in PE when we practised for today. I felt triumph in this Javelin. Whoever threw it had hit the mark they wanted. Me. But I knew it wasn't Guinever who threw the Javelin because she always freaks out before she throws it and causes the Javelin to get off aim. My ears go numb and my eyelids heavy. I must stay awake though. In the backround are screams. I can feel Luna's panic and fear for me and saddness. She's right behing me ready to catch me from falling.
"No! Don't touch her!" A teacher yells and Luna stopps and screams 'why?' her question is soon anwsered as the sound of a thousand wings are heard. I turn to look at her one last time. Her dark chocolate skin, brown/hazel eyes that turn green, short brown hair. She looks aove my head in fear. Before I try to turn around my legs buckle and I find myself falling and everything goes dark. Is this the end of me?
Sign up to rate and review this story