Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Good Life

The Good Life

by Ash_Lee14 0 reviews

Ashleigh goes to a school in New Jersey. will her feelings for her best friend get the better of her?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-04-13 - Updated: 2011-04-13 - 406 words

1Original
Okay So this is my first fanfic. please R&R! :D


I was woken up by a knock on my bedroom door,
“ASHLEIGH GET UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE” I got up and dressed in a hurry, I quickly looked in the mirror and suddenly wished I hadn’t, ugh, I looked like I had had no sleep at all. In a sense that was true, but that wasn’t the point, I applied my eyeliner, combed my hair and brushed my teeth all in about five minuets, “new record” I said to myself, I was always up late, it was a good job my school was only around the block. I went downstairs to the smell of hot coffee and toast, mmm toast, I gulped the coffee burning my mouth and snatched a piece of my moms toast off the side. Throwing my beloved fleece on I rushed out the door bag in hand and ran the whole way to school, just to be there before Frank.

I waited by the gates, where I usually waited for him, he was one of my only real friends at this school, nearly all my others lived else where, he was so funny and cute too, I had grown very attached to him. I was starting to get worried over my feelings, maybe I liked Frank a little too much, I don't know I just went with the flow.

I didn’t have to wait long for Frank, my other friend Mikey and his mysterious older brother Gerard to show up, they weren’t hard to spot either, Frank was waving like a mad man on e-numbers and Mikey was getting pushed around by Gerard.
Frank ran over to me, weaving through the other kids making there way into the building.

“hay Frankie” I called, he nearly tripped over his own feet when he finally reached me. Holding back the imminent giggle I was grabbed into an unexpected bear hug.
“Frank .. cant... breath.. my... lungs”
“oops sorry!” He blushed and stepped back, he looked so sweet when he was embarrassed.
Something collided with the back of my head, I swung round to see three jocks and there preppy girlfriends all looking smug.
“aww look, its Ashleigh and her midget boy friend” the middle one, the tallest, named Ben I think laughed. I shook my head and sighed, damn jocks. Grabbing Franks bad strap I pulled him inside.
Sign up to rate and review this story