Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Good Life

getting wound up again

by Ash_Lee14 0 reviews

basic school life

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-04-14 - Updated: 2011-04-14 - 388 words

1Original
Chapter 2 :D i hope you like it so far, please R&R! Thanks :D

I grumbled under my breath as walked
“The bastards, who do they think they are, spotty freaks, I mean who died and mad them god?! UGH” I was grabbed by the shoulders and swung round. Frank looked me in the eyes, it sent a shiver – a good shiver – down my spine,
“Calm Down Ashleigh, they are jocks, they are made to be spotty freaks who think they know everything, just calm down.” I looked at my feet to stop myself being mesmerized by his eyes, then the bell went, frank hugged me again before we went our separate ways. I trod down the corridor to my locker and checked my timetable, I had art first with Mikey.

---------
I was first in the art room as usual, grabbing the best seat before anyone else did, I got out I got out some paper and a pen. Mindlessly doodling, I didn't see Mikey come in.
“BOO” he shouted in my ear, clapping his hands on my shoulders, I screamed out of shock,
“Mikey, You made me jump!”
“That was the whole point” he smiled devilishly and got out his own equipment. I shook my head, biting my lip to try and stop my self from laughing.
----
the lesson went by in a breeze, the shrill ring of the bell pulled me out of the dream like state I was in while I was painting all too fast. I was met outside by frank as Mikey and I both had music with him next, music was a mixed lesson, we had people from other years joining with us, including Mikey's mysterious older brother Gerard.
Gerard fascinated me, he was always so withdrawn and quiet, and always drawing, he never let anyone see his art work though I had glimpsed at it in the past, he was talented but shy about it. There was something about Gerard that made me want to know more, yet, he was quite daunting and slightly scary.
The surge of people around me moved my person towards the music room, I had lost frank and Mikey in the crowd though that didn’t matter as not five seconds after I walked into the class room, Mikey and frank both burst in.
Sign up to rate and review this story