Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

sleeping arrangements

by adrenaline_bomb 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-14 - Updated: 2011-04-14 - 678 words

0Unrated
FRANK'S P.O.V.
"Aw, Mikes, leave them alone. I'm sure they've seen you slobber on your girlfriend enough times." Donna said and Mikey blushed, scowling at the table.
"Who are ya dating now anyway Mikes?" Ray asked and Mikey blushed even more.
"Alicia Simmons." He mumbled.
"WHAT?! SHE'S ALREADY CHEATED ON YOU TWICE, WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT?!" Gerard screamed and Mikey looked up at him.
"Everyone deserves a second chance." He whispered and Gerard shook his head.
"Mikey, when you found out the people she was cheating on you with, and that she'd gone behind your back, the first and second time, how did you feel? I don#t want to see my baby brother get hurt by some whore like that again." Gerard said, calming down a little.
"People? As in...more than one?" Mikey asked, looking horrified.
"You mean you didn't know?" Ray asked.
"Everyone in New Jersey knows, Mikes." bob added and Mikey looked shocked beyond belief.
"N-no...she wouldn't...she couldn't...could she?" Mikey asked desperately, burying his head in his hands.
"She did Mikes, and she'll do it again. You know she only wants you for the money." Gerard said, rubbing Mikey's shoulder gently.
"How many?" He spat and Gerard looked down.
"HOW FUCKING MANY!?" Mikey screamed at his older brother.
"The first time, five others, the second time, eight others." Gerard said quietly, rubbing his brothers shoulders as he broke down.
"You're too good for her Mikes." Bob said Mikey took no notice, he just carried on crying.
"Mikey, it doesn't matter, she's the past now, you have to break up with her and move on." Donna said as Mikey climbed into Gerard's lap, letting Gee rock him gently and stroke his hair.
"I don't know what to do Gee." Hew whispered desperately, his voice broken as the tears continued to fall.
"You have to move on Mikey, I promise that there's someone out there who you will give your whole heart to, and that person will be your one and only." Gerard comforted and Mikey shook his head.
"Believe me bro, the way I feel about Alicia is the same way Bob feels about Ray and you do for Frankie." Mikey whimpered and as much as none of us wanted to believe it, we knew it was true. Mikey had given her everything he had and then more, and she'd just broken his heart, again and again.
"Mikes, life gets better, I promise. Your an awesome guy, and you'll find someone who makes you really happy and they'll love you more than anything in the world. I promise." I said and he lifted his head up.
"I sort of cheated on her as well." He mumbled and I looked confused.
"Brian's not married and we're sort of...fuck buddies." He mumbled and I couldn't help but snicker.
"I never saw that one coming either." Gerard said, smiling at his younger brother who was curled up in his lap.
"Do I have two gay sons now?" Donna inquired and Mikey shook his head.
"I'm bi, ma." He said and Donna smiled broadly.
"Oh my God! We have an all singing all dancing gay fuck bus!" Ray squealed and Bob nodded, something cheeky glinting in his eyes.
"Maybe we could-" Bob was cut off by Mikey.
"I REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES NAKEDNESS OR TOUCHING MY BEST FRIENDS AND BROTHER IN BAD PLACES!" Mikey yelled and Donna went pale.
"As much as I support homosexuality, I don't want that image in my head. Night boys, sleep well." She said and ran up stairs, slamming the bathroom door shut as she retched.
"Touching?" Bob asked and he smirked, "More like begging and thrusting." I giggled and Gerard and Mikey looked grossed out.
"Now to sort out the sleeping arrangements." Gerard said...






A/N; I just had to XD
Please R&R...I had a dream that Mikey and Brian would get together (such is the sickness of my mind) so I had to put it in there.
R&R
xxx
Jackie
Sign up to rate and review this story