Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday

Chapter 6

by KimmaLoveLaugh 0 reviews

The fighting begins

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-15 - Updated: 2011-04-15 - 1219 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6- Gerard's POV



I drove to Barnes and Noble after picking up Autumn from her house. I cannot fucking believe that Frank stayed the night again with Mia. I thought Mia was the conservative cousin! Why the hell can't Autumn and I sleep together? Wait, not sleep like sex...just sleep. Was there something wrong with me? Am I not good enough for Autumn? Why the fuck is she all kissy and happy one day then the next she barely wants to hold my hand! I mean we're not even fucking dating yet! I've known her for two goddamned years! I thought she wanted to be together.
 
I held onto the steering wheel tightly as my knuckles began to turn white. I wasn't even paying attention to where I was going and that's when Autumn finally spoke after ten minutes of silence.
 
“Um, you just passed the exit.” She said looking over at me. I groaned and hit my hand against the steering wheel. I continued to drive until I was at the next exit, where I got off and that's when she spoke again.
 
“Ok, what the fuck is your problem, Gerard?” She was still looking at me and I sighed angrily. How could she not know? She's playing a fucking game with me and she doesn't know!
 
“I just don't understand you.” I said carefully not wanting to say the wrong thing. I still cared about her. I didn't want to hurt her, but I needed to know.
 
“What do you mean you don't understand me?” She looked at me again and I made the mistake of looking over at her. She was pissed. So I got even more pissed.
 
“I mean, what are we? Are we together? Are we not? What do you want us to be? Because I fucking want you to be my girlfriend. And I mean sometimes you're fine with it then the next fucking day you act like we're fucking strangers!” I seethed turning into the parking lot finding a spot.
 
Then there was a long silence and I could feel those blue eyes staring right through me. “You're a fucking asshole, Gerard.” She said as she got out of the car. This pissed me off even more. She was ignoring everything I said!
 
“Don't walk away, Autumn!” I followed her out of the car and walked over to her and she spun herself around quickly almost giving me whiplash.
 
“What the hell do you want me to do?” She glared at me and at that point I really didn't know what I wanted her to say. I know what I wanted to happen. I wanted her to look at me and smile. I wanted her to wrap her arms around my neck and say, 'Baby, I'm sorry. You're right. I've been stupid.' But I knew she would never do that. She's headstrong and stubborn. But that's why I love her.
 
Unfortunately for me though, I am not that schooled when it comes to women and I wouldn't back down. I wouldn't let her cool down and we'd talk rationally later. Nope, I had to be an asshole and continue this.
 
“I want you to stop fucking pushing me away and be my girlfriend! I don't understand why you're being so stubborn about this!” I practically yelled, looking at her. This is bad. I am so stupid. Why won't my mouth just shut the fuck up?
 
Once again I was met with a glare and she waited a moment before she nodded and walked into the store. I really didn't know what this mean but I figured it was best to let her go. I didn't need us to be late for work. So I followed her, keeping my distance. She was not fun to be around when she got pissed. And I've never seen her so mad that she was speechless. This was not a good sign.
 
We both walked back to the backroom, clocking it before going to start out shifts. For the entire seven hour shift that we worked together, we did not say one word. She barely even looked at me. It was times like these where I wish I was a superhero that could read minds. I need to know if I just fucked up everything. I needed to fix this. I'm so fucking stupid.
 
So when it came time to leave, I went to the backroom and clocked out and I saw her. I took a deep breath and ran my hand through my messy hair, “Um do you still need a ride home?” I looked at her, hoping she wouldn’t start to scream at me.
 
All she did was roll her eyes and nod with her eyebrows raised like that was the stupidest question that she was ever asked. I mean, how do I know she didn't call Mia to come get her? She didn't have to be a bitch. I grumbled to myself and walked out of the backroom after her and we both left the store. I unlocked my car and got into the driver’s seat. I started the car and began driving back to her house. Once I pulled up in front of the house I looked over at her.
 
“Are you going to say anything to me?” I questioned.
 
“That depends, are you going to stop being a heartless asshole?” She looked at me and again I felt her eyes digging holes through my skin. Was I really being a heartless asshole? I didn't do anything! I just wanted to know where the fuck we stood. Why is she being a bitch?
 
“I'm not being an asshole! How am I being an asshole?” She huffed and rolled her eyes again.
 
“You're fucking kidding me right? You're joking! You can't see how you pushing me into a relationship isn't being an asshole?” She fumed. I was not pushing her! I just needed to fucking know!
 
“Pushing you? How the hell am I pushing you? I just want to be in a goddamned relationship with you! I'm not forcing you to do it!” My voice started to get louder; I was really fucking pissed now.
 
“You're pressuring me! Why can't this be slow? And why can't you see that I want it to be slow? The whole fucking world doesn't revolve around you, Gerard!” She yelled her arms waving around angrily.
 
“I know that. I know the world doesn't revolve around me. But fucking Mia and Frank are-” And that's when she cut me off.
 
“This is about them isn't it? Because they're having 'sleepovers' and you think you're entitled to one!” I sighed; this is not where I wanted this conversation to go.
 
“No! I don't need to fucking sleepover. I just want recognition that I'm your boyfriend and that you're my girlfriend. I just want you! Why can't you see that?” I watched her.
 
“I can see it but I don't want to go as fast as them, Gerard! I need you to stop fucking pushing me!” She said before she got out of the car and slammed the door behind her. She walked into the house and again slammed the door. I swear the whole fucking house shook. This was bad. This was so fucking bad.
Sign up to rate and review this story