Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday

Chapter 5

by KimmaLoveLaugh 0 reviews

One month later.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-15 - Updated: 2011-04-15 - 1216 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5- Mia's POV


One Month Later
 
As I slowly opened my eyes I could feel Frank's arms wrapped around me lightly. I smiled softly as I lifted my head from Frank's bare chest to look at his peaceful face while he slept. I slowly rubbed my hand down Frank's side as I began to kiss the bare skin of his chest. I have been so lucky to have this beautiful man hold me while I sleep.
 
Ever since our first date we had become inseparable. It was moving really fast, but I was ok with that. Frank is amazing. And the best thing about him is that there's no pressure. He understands that I want to wait to have sex. He's perfectly happy just kissing, cuddling, and sleeping. I'm really lucky that I didn't choose to dorm, considering this is Frank's third night/morning here this week. Lying in this bed next to him feels like the most natural thing in the world. I feel like I've been doing it every morning for the past eighty years.
 
As I kiss up his chest I could see a small smile forming on his face. I couldn't tell if he was sleeping or not but I didn't care, I just kept kissing my way up to Frank's neck. Then I kissed his jawline softly before moving to kiss his chin. I sat up on my elbow so I could have easier access to those perfect lips. Just as I was about to lean down to kiss him he placed a warm hand on my lower back and mumbled,
 
“Not gonna kiss me, huh?” I smiled and leaned down kissing Frank's nose.
 
“Well I was going to but now you're just being greedy.” I said casually before rolling onto my back so we weren't close anymore.
 
I felt him moving next to me until he was now propped up on his elbow. He looked at me with that adorable smirk on his face and before I knew it he was straddling me, pressing his lips to mine. I could feel the cold metal of his lip ring against my warm lips and it made me shiver into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me.
 
After a few minutes of kissing he broke away, resting his forehead against mine. I kept my eyes shut as I ran my fingers into his messy black hair. He tilted his head down to softly press his lips to mine again before he sat up a bit looking down at me.
 
“Well good morning, beautiful.” His smile made me melt back into the pillows and I looked up at him.
 
“Hello there, handsome.” I said, smiling back at him as I ran my hands down Frank's back slowly. He dipped his head down to kiss me one more time before got off of me, laying down, wrapping his arms around me once more. We laid in silence for a few minutes until we heard the shower start, signaling that Autumn was awake.
 
I kissed Frank's shoulder softly before sitting up, “Come one, babe. Let's go downstairs.”
 
Frank nodded and got out of the bed I walked around and lead him out of my bedroom, shutting the door behind me. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I went to the fridge to try and think of something to make for breakfast. I opened the door and bit the inside of my lip as I saw the scarce amount of food that we had in the fridge. Autumn and I really needed to go shopping. Frank came up behind me and placed his hand on my hip, looking at the food in the fridge.
 
“Wanna make me some eggs and toast?” He asked, kissing my shoulder gently.
 
I raised my eyebrow and turned to look at him, “What do I look like? A housewife?” I joked before taking the eggs and butter out of the fridge. I stepped away from him and walked to the counter beginning to prepare the eggs.
 
“Well no but I bet you'd be hot in an apron.” He said as he walked to the coffee maker, preparing a pot. I just shook my head and laughed as I put our eggs in a bowl and began to scramble them. I put the eggs in a pan on the stove before putting toast in the toaster.
 
“Mr. Iero, I can guarantee you, you will never see me in an apron.” I smiled up at him before I went back to the stove tending to our eggs.
 
“Well fine, Miss Russo, but I can't guarantee that you won't see me in an apron.” I laughed, shaking my head. I grabbed two plates from the cabinet as I heard the doorbell ring. I saw Frank turn on his heel and walk out of the kitchen to go answer the door. I was relieved that I lived an hour away from my parents. If my dad saw a half-naked, tattooed, and pierced guy opening my door, he'd be pissed.
 
I heard the door open and Frank start talking to the person on the other side. Once I realized that it was Gerard I turned off the flame on the stove and walked out of the kitchen. I went to the stairs and called up to Autumn telling her that Gerard was here to take her to work. The second after I said that she came downstairs and smiled widely at Gerard as he and Frank walked into the living room. I'm glad she seemed to be in a good mood.
 
As she stepped to Gerard, she kissed his cheek and I watched as he glared at her. She and I both furrowed our eyebrows watching him. Then I looked at Frank and he shrugged, motioning to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen with him and we both stayed quiet so we could hear if Autumn or Gerard said anything. I put the eggs and toast on plates and set them on the table. Frank and I both sat down beginning to eat. We heard both Autumn and Gerard's mumbled voices as they walked to the front door. I heard Autumn yell 'bye' before she left the house, slamming the door behind her.
 
I sighed and looked up at Frank, “What's his problem today?”
 
Frank just shrugged and took a sip of his coffee that he'd made, “I dunno, he was giving me the death glare when I opened the door and I've never seen him reject a kiss from Autumn.”
 
“Do you think something happened?” I asked concerned, had I been spending too much time with Frank to realize that my cousin, my best friend was having a hard time?
 
He shook his head, “No I think he's pissed that I was here, I mean we've only been together for a month and he's known Autumn for two years, and he's never slept over.” I pursed my lips and thought for a moment. Could that really be it? Why would my relationship have anything to do with Autumn and Gerard's?
 
Frank looked at me and I swear he can read my mind. “Don't stress out over it, babe. They'll work it out. They always do.”
Sign up to rate and review this story