Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday

Chapter 8

by KimmaLoveLaugh 0 reviews

The show

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-15 - Updated: 2011-04-15 - 1643 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8- Frank's POV

“Baby, are you excited for tonight?” Mia looked over at me from the drivers seat of her car. She smiled brightly and I could tell she was just as excited as I was.

“Hell yeah! I'm so excited for you to finally see us at a show. I mean our practices are one thing but our shows are amazing! There's just so much energy!” I boasted. Our band was good, no we were fucking great. Once we were all on stage, we changed into the people that we were meant to be. We had a voice and it was being heard. I couldn't wait to share this part of my life with Mia.

“You guys are going to do so good, you already have so many great fans, baby. I'm so happy for you.” She continued to smile and I watched her. She's amazing. I had never met anyone like her before. It was like she wanted it for us just as much as we wanted it. I reached over and took her hand in mine.

“We do, we have really amazing fans but you're my favorite fan.” I said and she laughed shaking her head. I'm cheesy I know. But she made me feel like I fell out of a fucking Hallmark card. I couldn't help but be like this around her.

“You're a dork.” She continued to laugh as she pulled into the parking lot of the bar we were playing at. We both got out and I grabbed my guitar from the backseat. I walked around to Mia, taking her hand and walking inside with her. Once we were inside I kissed her cheek and told I had to go set up with the guys. She just nodded and walked over to where Autumn was. I watched her walk away and I smiled. God, she was perfect.

I walked to the guys and helped set the stage. Then we began tuning and testing the instruments. After about an hour we were all done and I went back out to find Mia. She stood with her back to me, facing the bar where her and Autumn were ordering drinks. I walked up behind her and kissed her shoulder gently, wrapping my arms around her waist.

When the bartender came over with Mia's soda I asked him for a beer. I stepped away from Mia, showing the bartender my ID before I wrapped my one arm around Mia's waist again now that I was next to her. She smiled at me, taking a sip of her soda.

“Are you getting nervous, baby?” She wrapped an arm around my neck and she started playing with the hairs on the back of my neck.

I shrugged and paid for my beer taking it from the bartender, “Not really. I'm more excited.” I looked at her, taking a sip of my beer. She nodded and leaned in kissing my cheek.

“Good.” She said as she smiled against my cheek. She set her drink down on the bar, wrapping both her arms around my neck. I set my own drink down and wrapped my other arm around her waist. She leaned in and kissed me softly and I immediately returned the kiss. I loved kissing her. Her kisses were intoxicating.

We stayed close to one another before we heard coughing and gagging from behind me. I turned and I saw Autumn, Gerard, Ray, and Mikey all staring at us. I rolled my eyes at them and looked back at Mia who's face was now beat red. She was adorable when she blushed. I kissed her temple before stepping away from her as Ray said that it was time to go on. Mia wished me luck as leaned back again the bar. I grabbed my beer and walked with the guys to the stage. I finished my beer quickly before I grabbed my guitar getting ready to go on stage.

Once I was onstage we started the first song and my eyes immediately found Mia's. Having her in the crowd, watching me, is one of the best feelings in the world. As the show progressed the audience started getting really into it. Some of them were even singing along with Gerard! They knew the fucking words! I can't believe it.

I didn't want the show to end. I wanted to keep playing. The crowd had so much energy that I wasn't even tired. But when the last song finished we all left the stage and we were still so pumped with energy. I felt like I was on the top of the fucking world! All of the guys unanimously agreed that this was one of the best shows.

After we all wiped the sweat from our bodies, the best we could, we brought all of our gear out to the van. After the van was finally packed up I walked back into the bar to find Mia. I saw her with Autumn and they both had huge smiles on their faces. I smiled widely as I walked a bit faster to get to her. I saw Autumn nod her head to me and Mia turned around,

“Oh my God, Frank! You were amazing! That show was so amazing, babe!” She wrapped her arms around me tightly. “And the crowd! They were sing, babe! Did you hear them? It was so great.” He continued smiling as she talked. I nodded along with what she was saying. She was so fucking happy for us. How the hell did I deserve her?

And before I could respond to her Gerard and Autumn walked over and Gerard smiled at us, “Party at Autumn and Mia's house! Let's go!” Autumn grabbed Mia's hand and dragged her away from me.

“Ok, we'll go home and clean up a bit, Frank you and the guys go get the drinks.” Autumn said already heading to the exit. Mia blew me a kiss before she turned around exiting the bar.

I looked over at Gerard who was already grabbing his keys heading towards the exit himself. I followed him and we got into the van with the rest of the guys. We stopped at a liquor store, picking up all the things for the party before we drove to Autumn and Mia's house. It took us about an hour to get there because Gerard had to go back to his house and shower first. The fucking diva. I wanted to be with Mia!

Once we pulled up, I got out wanting to go find Mia. I didn't even want to drink. I passed by people that I didn't even know. People that Mia and Autumn probably didn't even know. This party was already getting crazy. I could smell the weed from the street and for once I didn't want any. I wanted to be with the girl that I was crazy about. Sure we would both drink together and she didn't care that I smoked weed but she made me want to remember every minute that we were together. I didn't need the weed or the beer to have a good time. I needed Mia.

I walked into the house and looked around the relatively small downstairs to the house. I pushed past people to find Mia. God! Who were all these fucking people! I walked into the kitchen which led to the basement and that's when I saw her. She was taking the vodka from the freezer handing it to Autumn. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her middle,

“Hey you.” I murmured, kissing the top of her clothed shoulder.

She turned her head and smiled, “Hey, baby.”

“It's really fucking crazy in here, isn't it?” I asked her, standing up so she could turn to face me. She did and smiled.

“Yeah it's insane! People from the bar heard Ray and Mikey talking about it! They're all here for you, baby. It's like a My Chemical Romance's after party!” She giggled and reached for the cup that Autumn was passing her.

“I can see that!” I smiled. “How much did you drink, babe?”

“Not a lot, Frankie. Just one of these and one of those.” She points to the table where the empty bottles are filling up. She giggled again. “You know Frankie beer tastes a lot less like piss after one of these.” She holds up her red cup and I look inside seeing orange juice, probably mixed with vodka. She smiles at me before she begins walking out of the kitchen.

I smiled softly at my slightly intoxicated girlfriend and I wrapped my arm around her waist walking with her, out to the rest of the party. Since she rarely drank the effects of the alcohol came much quicker and stronger for her. And to be honest, I was a little disappointed that she was drinking. I thought we could have a nice night together.

After we mingled and she danced a bit to the music that was playing she dropped her empty cup to the ground and walked over to me, pulling me, by my collar, to a quiet area of the crazy house. She leaned with her back against the wall and wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around Mia's waist, pressing my lips to hers gently. She tangled her fingers through my hair and my hands moved down to rest on her hips and I played with the hem of her shirt, innocently. I slowly slipped my tongue out to meet her closed lips and I traced them, begging for an entrance. Once she opened her lips to my tongue she moved her tongue out to meet mine. We continued to making out with each other until she pulled back just enough to whisper.

“Let's go upstairs.”
Sign up to rate and review this story