Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday

Chapter 9

by KimmaLoveLaugh 4 reviews

"Let's go upstairs."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-04-15 - Updated: 2011-04-15 - 1468 words

1Exciting
Chapter 9- Mia's POV

“Let's go upstairs.” I whispered looking at Frank for a reaction. I knew what I was doing, I wasn't drunk. I wanted him. I wanted him to be my first, to make love to me.
 
“Are you sure, sweetie?” He whispered back to me. I could tell he was skeptical. He thought I was wasted.
 
“I'm positive, Frankie.” I smiled softly and took a hold of one of his hands. I led him upstairs to my bedroom, once we were inside he shut the door behind him and locked it.
 
“Just in case.” He mumbled and I attached my lips to his once more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. He parted his lips against mine and moved his tongue out and I opened my own lips. Our tongues met and fought for dominance, he won. He slowly walked us back toward my bed and stopped just as the back of my legs touched the mattress. We continued to kiss until we both needed to break away for air.
 
While we were both catching our breath he stepped back from me and swiftly removed his shirt, tossing it to the floor. My eyes swept over his slim torso and I bit my bottom lip. He was so perfect. He stepped back to me and pressed his lips to my cheek and moved his hands to rest at the bottom of my shirt. He slowly began to push up my shirt and I could feel my nerves starting to take over. Oh God, I was going to be naked in front of Frank. What if I wasn't good enough?
 
I swallowed and moved my hands to rest on Frank's bare hips and I could feel him leaving a trail of kisses until he reached the spot between my jaw and my ear. My hands instinctively squeezed his hips as I closed my eyes. My breathing started to increase slightly. I was nothing compared to him. He was so gorgeous.
 
“You're beautiful, baby. Absolutely beautiful.” He whispered and I shivered, my shirt was just under my breasts. As he pushed the shirt over my breasts to expose my teal bra I bit the inside of my lip. I raised my arms and he lifted the shirt off me, tossing it aside. He attached his lips to mine once more, wrapping his arms around my back and I could feel his hands on every inch of my skin. It was a strange feeling. Each time that the pads of his fingers brushed against my skin it excited me and scared me. We were really doing this. He moved his hands up to unclasp my bra as we kissed and I squeezed my eyes closed, I felt so vulnerable.
 
He pecked my lips softly and slid my bra off my arms and pulled back so he could look into my eyes, and smiled affectionately. He moved his hands slowly up my arms and I could feel goosebumps forming on my skin. His hands found my breasts and took them tenderly in his hands. I moved my hands to his belt and I hesitated. Is this right? Should I be undoing his pants? Should he be undressing himself? His hands wandered down my body until his hands were on the button of my jeans. He leaned in and kissed the corner of my lips and I knew he could sense my nervousness.
 
“It's alright, baby. We'll do it together.” He slowly opened the button of my jeans and I unbuckled his belt with care. I moved to unbutton his jeans and we both unzipped each other pants. As he began to push my pants down I did the same for him. I stepped out of my pants and kicked them to the side after Frank did. I bit my lip and looked down at Frank. He was so handsome standing there is his blue plaid boxers.
 
I looked down at myself and bit my lip again. This was it, Frank was going to see me completely naked. He hooked his fingers in his boxers and pushed them down. Once his boxers hit the ground my breath hitched in my throat. He was honestly perfect in every way. I looked up at him and I knew he was a bit anxious too. I smiled gently at him and then looked away from him as I moved my panties down off my hips. They hit the ground and I swallowed again, oh God, please let him still think I'm beautiful.
 
He took a step to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissing my lips tenderly. “You're the most beautiful woman in the whole entire world.” I melted against him and he laid me down on the bed. He supported himself above me and spread my legs carefully. He got himself situated between my legs and looked into my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and watched him intently. He looked into my eyes and smiled,
 
“I am so madly in love with you, Amelia. You're my everything.” He declared to me for the first time, I melted when he used my full name. He reached down and moved a piece of hair that fell in my face.
 
“I love you too, Frankie. I never want to be without you.” I smiled up at him and lifted my head and kissing his lips. God, he was so amazing. Our lips found their rhythm against one another’s once again. As our tongues slowly slipped out and met his hands roamed my body again. I let my hands explore his back, feeling the skin of the man that I loved. We continued our exploration of each other’s bodies for a little while and I could feel his excitement hard against my thigh. I wasn't really sure how all of that was going to fit inside me. I moved my hands up his back to his hair and I tangled my fingers in the dyed black locks. I could feel myself getting excited as well. I really wanted this. He pulled back after a little bit longer and looked into my eyes.
 
“Baby, this is going to hurt at first.” He watched me for a reaction and I just nodded, wanting the pain to be over. I kissed him again, not wanting to leave his lips. He grabbed a hold of himself and lined up with me. He felt even bigger than he looked. He slowly began to push into me, both of us completely forgetting to mention a condom, and I squeezed my eyes shut, whimpering slightly. The pain was going to be over soon, right? Frank moved slowly into me and moved his lips to my ear whispering words of comfort. Once he was completely inside he waited and I could feel his eyes on my face. I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes just yet. I needed a minute to regain my composure.
 
Once the pain was bearable, I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him. I gave him a small smile and he started to move his hips gently and slowly into mine. I could see the pleasure forming on his face before I buried my face in his shoulder, I kissed it gently trying to take my mind off the pain. He dipped his head down and whispered in my ear, “Are you alright, sweetheart?” I nodded and turned my face to look at him. He smiled sweetly and kissed my lips, continuing his movements.
 
After his lips were attached to mine it was a blur of heaving breathing, moaning, concerned questions and mumbled answers. I could feel Frank slowly reaching his climax. Suddenly I heard him moan my name and tense up before he came inside me, our chests pressed together, our bodies lined with a sheet of sweat. As he finished his orgasm he rested his forehead against mine and kept his eyes closed repeating over and over that he loved me. I tilted my head up and kissed him, reminding him that I loved him too.
 
Once we both were relaxed he pulled out and laid next to me, wrapping his arms around me tightly. I stayed close to him and kissed his chest. He was the most amazing man.
 
I stayed in his arms for a few minutes before I leaned over him, turning off the light and wrapping the blanket around us as I cuddled back into him. I placed my head gently on his chest and closed my eyes beginning to feel the sleep take over me. The last thing I heard before I fell into my dreams was my Frankie declaring his love for me once more.  
Sign up to rate and review this story