Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > High School Never Ends (Chapter 1)

High School Never Ends (Chapter 3)

by MCRloverGERARD 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-04-15 - Updated: 2011-04-15 - 301 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Frankie POV)

The he looked at the teacher again and she signaled for him to sit at the back.
"Pick a seat dear, anyway is fine." She smiled at him as he turned away and came walking to the back of the room where i sat. Everyone gasped as he pulled the chair out that was next to mine and sat down and started talking to me. I was so nervous...
"Hi, I'm Gerard Way. What's your name?" He whispered to me with a smile. I turned to face him, realizing that his face was inches from my own.
"Hi, I'm Frank Iero." I looked i looked him in the eye as I spoke.
Then there was a big shout from a random person in the class.
"Hey look everyone, the new kids talking to the fag of the century." By the end of his sentence everyone, including himself, were in hysterics of laughter. I could feel myself going red with embarrassment. No this can't be happening, someone new who is now going to hate me. A million things were rolling through my head. I didn't know what to do, or say. My last resort was running out of the classroom...which i did. I looked at Gerard and ran.
"Not again." I whispered to Gerard.

I didn't stay long enough for him to say or do anything. I was already out of the door, tears running down my cheeks. I ran out the school pushing every door out of my way before finally leaving and runny out the gates. I ran all the way to my house.
When i got there i through open the door and ran up the stair, hearing the door slam behind me before i belly flopped onto my bed and burst even more into tears.
Sign up to rate and review this story