Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > High School Never Ends (Chapter 1)

High School Never Ends (Chapter 4)

by MCRloverGERARD 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-18 - Updated: 2011-04-18 - 447 words - Complete

0Unrated
That was the last thing I remembered before i woke up three hours later. It was now 3:45pm and as I got up from my bed I glanced out the window for a quick second. And by my surprise I saw Gerard and a boy, I guessed was Mikey, walking home. To this I ran down stairs and out the front door.
"Hey Gerard!" I shouted. His gorgeous eyes glimmering in the sunlight.
"Huh? oh Hey. Frankie, right?" Did he just call me 'Frankie'? Ive never had a nickname from a boy before...
"Yeah...Well Frank, but you can call me Frankie". I said with a smile suddenly lighting up my face.
There was a short silence, until I broke it.
"Hey Gerard, do you want to come round mine for a bit?" I glanced up at him because I was only small.
"Yeah, sounds cool. Mikes, I'm going round Frankie's for a while you'll be okay walking home right? Tell mom I'll be back whenever." he called to his brother with a smile.
We both turned and aimed for my front door.

When we got inside we walked upstairs and sat on the bed.
"Nice room." Gerard said while he looked around wide eyed.
"Thanks, I like your style." I giggled.
"Haha thanks. So are you okay now? I was worried." I paused to think about what to say as he looked at his feet and spoke again.
"It's just that you ran out of the classroom this morning. I wanted to make sure you were okay, so I ran after you but didn't know where you had gone, so I just walked back to the art class."
"You did what? You ran after me?" The butterflies fluttering through my stomach in a swarm. I asked confused.
"Yeah, I don't know why i just had a sudden urge to see if you were okay." He said with a half smile, still looking at the ground.
There was a long silence but was soon broken by Gerard speaking.
"So why do people dislike you? To me you seem like a wonderful person." He said with a suggestive smile.
I hesitated awhile before I answered his question.
Well, I'm... They just dislike me..."
"Because?..." He said edging for me to go on.
"I can't tell you." I said with pleading eyes.
"You can't tell me or you're afraid to tell me?" He said putting a hand on my knee. I could see he wanted an answer out of me.
"Erm." I was looking around the room trying to stall as much as possible.
After five minutes i gave up.
"I'm gay and I love you to pieces."
"Oh."
Sign up to rate and review this story