Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoys Don't Speak

You know I had a dream about you two.

by AxBxE 1 review

The Killjoys try to stop BL/ind. Will they be able to, now that they found something?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-16 - 871 words

0Unrated
Umm this is my first ever story. It's my first so please no hate.

-Authors POV-

The night was already here but you could still see light from the sun.I hate it when itwhen its like this, the days are longer ,but night.Night was a whole different thing.It only lasted for a few hours, but you can see that all that it was was a big game for survival.
Most people who want to live lock themselves from the outside world not knowing that the Darkness is every where.

-Mikeys POV-

"Mikey can you please slow down? It's too dark and I can't see." I heard Abe say. I responded ,"Abe, if I slow down we're never gonna get there on time." She sighed and closed her eyes." I don't know for how you can see if when i close my eyes the outside is still darker," "Fine," I said as I slowed the car down. Abe settled down and minutes later she fell asleep. That's what I wanted her to do since we started the trip to BL/ind. BL/ind stands for Better Living Industries. Bl/ind was horrible. They would brainwash people into thinking they were living "beter" when in fact they weren't. There was nothing good about it. They took over the world. Now almost everyone was on their side. Wether they wanted or not. There was a group of people who, of course, disagreed with this. They named themselves Killjoys. They would go against them. I'm one of those Killjoys. I'm Kobra Kid.
That's what I wanted her to do. To sleep. To not make a noise and let me do my thing. I turned to look at her and saw that she was sweating. Just as I was gonna ask her if she was okay she opened her eyes and screamed. It wasn't one of those screams girls make when they see a rat. It was was one of those screams that people make when they are scared out of their witts, as if it was the only thing they could do to live "I-It's a D-Draaaaccccc!" The words shouted out of her mouth. I smiled and braked as I spoke "It's okay Abe. Didn't I tell you i wasn't making all those stories up? Didn't I tell you the real reason we're coming over here was to save Gerard and Frank?" Ray began to wake up from the backseat. "Oh Ray. I forgot you were here." I said as he stood up and shot the Drac in the head. He began speaking in a sarcastic way "Thanks for waking me up Abe. You know I had a dream about you two." Ray raised his tone loud this time, "You guys wouldn't shut up and let me sleep!" He sat back and smirked. He was looking at Alicia when his smirked disappeared. "Hey are you ok? You look like you've seen a Drac." I looked at Ray with a little's disappointment . The disappointed look then turned into a death glare until Ray finally turned away from discomfort. Abe almost wanting to cry spoke up "Guys please don't tell me someone's in there!" I turned to where Abe was pointing and saw two white figures each holding a black platic bag. "Shh don't destract them. Let's see what they're up to." She stared, not even blinking once as the two men began getting ready. Finally the bald man spoke "And you call yourselves Killjoys. You can't even protect yourselves from people like us." The way he said people made shivers crawl up my back.I thought about it and I quietly jumped out of the Transam. "Mikey," she whispered to me. I turned and brought my finger to my mouth. Ray followed me. The two Killjoys crunched over over to where they could see the bald man without being see themselves. "You don't deserve to be a Killjoy. You deserve to be with us, and-" The bald man was hushed by my voice, "So Korse. Do you really think they desrve to be with BL/ind? Do you think anyone desrves to be where you have them captured? If, they had feelings or even thoughts I bet they would be feeling just the opposite." Korse sighed " I didn't think you would find us this quick.'' He said smiling. Why would in the ruined world would this man be smiling? There has got to be something he's hiding. I stared at him. " Umm well," and in that split second I unholstered my raygun from my belt and shot wildly, magically missing every living soul. Man, was I that bad? Ray watched with amazement and slipped his gun off and aimed. He rayed the dracs. Hmm. I don't think part of their suits won't be white anymore. I smiled. While all of this was happening Korse had taken out his raygun and had aimed it towards my foot. "Aaahhhh" I screamed. Boy, was this painful. I looked up and saw Ray running towards me. I looked to the side and saw Korse, standing there, aiming towards Ray. He shot. I stood up slowly and made myself to Ray. Awww man! What do I do?
Sign up to rate and review this story