Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoys Don't Speak

It's a zombie!

by AxBxE 0 reviews

The title says it all!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-15 - Updated: 2011-04-16 - 1742 words

0Unrated
- Rays POV -

Oh man! This was painful! Kobra Kid is lucky he only got gunned on his ankle. I grabbed my wound. The wound was surprisingly huge! I was flipping out! Blood was gushing out everywhere. I started covering my wound as if to stop the blood flowing out. While doing that I was screaming "I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I don't wanna die!" "Umm Ray, what are you doing?" Mikey asked me. I looked up to him, stopped screaming, and saw that his face was even more confused than ever. "Dude seriously. You didn't get hurt and you're acting like its your last minutes to live. "No, Mikey. You're wrong! It hit me right here." I pointed to the left side of my stomach. I was shocked! The jacket! It helped me? I looked at it in disbelief and then strarted searching it. There was a pen, a notepad, a small book Mikey gave me two days ago. It was a bit heavy. I took out the book and held it on both of my hands. Mikey grabbed it and smiled. "Oh yeah! I thought it'd be useful. I also thought it would be useful to hide some metal in there. Just incase you needed it." I looked at him. He smiled but his eyes showed something different. He was in pain. I stood up. I looked at him straight in the eyes "Mikey, erm, is something wrong?" His moved to his feet. Hmm what was this boy up to? A voice. The voice of an evil man came piercing through our ears, "Ha! This is a fair trade! Two of my men for this pice of crap!" His hand was grabbing Abe's head! He pushed her into the car and drove off. Mikey's look. The look he had was heart breaking. "I knew I shouldn't have brought us with her! No Ray! But this-" "Mikey I am sorry. We got Party and Fun, I'm so sure we can get her back." I interrupted him. He needed to hear this. I signaled over to the bags "Should we check...emm the bags?" He looked up at me. He didn't say a word. With his two hands he pushed himself from the ground. Everytime he applied pressure to his left foot he would get a little uneasy. I looked at him as he made himself towards the bags. He stopped halfway. I was confued. Why had he stopped? Oh man I thought to myself as I walked towards Kobra. "Errm Mikey are you alright, man?" He turned to look at me. I walked put him pushing against him and saw the bags. "What?" I said. There was nothing in the bags. "This is a joke, right?" Mikey was still looking at me. He lifted his hand and pointed behind me, "Eepp! It's a zombie!" He ran. Heh, should've known he would run off like that when he saw a zombie. Wait. Did he say a zombie? I turned around and saw a figure standing there. "It's a fucking zombie!" I turned around and was about to start running when it grabbed my arm, "Oh gee, Mikey! MIKEY! He has my arm!" Oh man, I sounded like a girl! I thought about it quickly then elbowed 'it' on the stomach. "Ow, dammit Ray!" That voice. It sounded so familiar! "Gee!"

I turned back around and hugged him. "Gerard! I'm so sorry,bro! I" I paused for a bit and stopped hugging him. ", I actually thought you were a zombie." "Heh. No really? I should've known by the way you screamed when I touched you." I smiled. "Glad we have you back. Where's Frank? He was with you right? Please tell me he was dropped off with you! Gerard!" "Dude, calm down. He's getting a smoke." I sighed. "Now where's my br- I mean...where's Mikey?" I looked at him "He ran off to the car. Didn't you see him?" "No. I'm a little off today. Heck, I've been off this whole week." I wouldn't blame you." " Wait. So he was in the car while you were battleing it out with Korse and his dracs?" "Na, man. He saw you and thought you were a zombie. Then he ran off. He's the one that screamed 'Eepp! It's a zombie!' " Gerard smirked "Mikey. That's him!". Frank walked in shortly after. "Whatever you do, do not pee in that bush!" He said pointing to a semi-tall bush. "Hey Frank! Look, It's almost your size!" He jumped on me pulling on my 'fro. "Stop it! I was just playing with you! It's TOTALLY your size" I said sending me into fits of laughter. Gerard stepped in "Come on boys. We better get moving. It's dark and the temperature is dropping." Frank jumped off me and started walking towards the car. "Cig?" He asked. I chuckled. This man never can stop smoking even in the condition he was in, which wasn't bad considering he was kidnapped for over two weeks.

-Gerards POV-
"Oh hell no! These zombies aren't gonna get meh!" I heard my little brother say as we approached the vehicle. I don't think Mikey knew how much I loved him. He's my brother and well, I'm like every other older sibling. I take care of the young ones, but me, I'm a bit over-protective of him. "Mikey. Don't worry, I'm only gonna eat your brains!" I joked. The look on his face was priceless! "Dude, I'm just jokeing!" I laughed. I opened the driver's seat door and sat down. I turned around and reassured him "I was joking. Now see, I am not a zombie. Can a zombie do this?" I said as I tried to touch my elbow with my tongue. He looked at me and turned around, "Whatevs." I turned around just as he crossed his arms. I waited for Ray and Frank to get inside. Once they did I took off. " So Mikey. I guess your foot isn't too bad, right?" "Mikey sighed "I had forgotten about that.". Quietly I watched Mikey fall asleep through the half-broken rear mirror. I was thinking. My little brother is following in my foot steps. He even resembles to a younger me. Oh genetics! I snapped out of it and swayed oof the road. Thankfully only Frank awoke. Frank and I spoke. What we would do once we had a stop. What we'd do when we met off with Korse again. After what seemed like hours of driving we finally found a place to stay. A place to hide out.

"Dr.D do you copy?" I said. God, I hated these things. "I repeat, Dr.D do you copy?" We got no response but you could hear static. I heard some footsteps behind me and soon Mikey's voice followed, "Gerard, are you okay?" I turned around "Mikey I guess you woke u already. How's your foot?" I said pointing to his left foot. "Hmm," He said ,"Well, I had already frgotten about it. It's ok I guess. Thanks for asking though." He went on "Last night was pretty awkward. The whole zombie thing threw me off." "Wait. Last night?" He looked at me with confusion in his eyes. "That happened four days ago, Mikey."

-Mikeys POV-
Memories flashed through my mind.
"Abe. Where's Abe, Gerard? Wh-"
"Mikey. Hush down. I know she's alright."
"How do you know? Huh? Did she call you?"
"Mikey, you know wdon't have phones. Phones haven't worked since 2012."
I sighed. "I know I just really don't know."
"Mikey, i just know she's alright."

-Gerards POV-

Frank walked in through the doorway. Frank was the youngest out of the four Killjoys, and he was also the shortest. His hair was black and had hazel eyes. I had hazel eyes too but his were darker and much more calmer than mine. His eyes. They made him look like an angel. "Umm you guys." He spoke, "I finally got through to Dr. D." Mikey took a look at the green eyed angel and smiled "Frank...Umm I mean Fun Ghoul." "It's ok. It's not like I'm wearing my mask or anything. It's nice to see you Kid!" "Don't forget I'm older than you, Frank." I watched Mikey and Frank talk for a bit before interrupting them, " So Dr. D is um...Can we talk to him?" Frank stood up and walked out to another room. We followed. He picked up a device resembling much like a phone and laid it on a table. He pressed some buttons and picked up a phone., "Dr. D. This is Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid, and Party Poison," Static was heard followed by a deep, loud voice, "Copy that. Dr. Deathdefying is here." Me and Mikey had a little stare down and we fought over the phone. Of course I won, being the older sibling. I wouldn't say I was stronger than Mikey but It is true. I am stronger. Not by much, but hey, that's something! "Dr D! It's me Party Poison!" "Party Poison? Really? You don't sound like you used to." "Well Dr. D it has has been around two weeks." " Party Poison. What is your location?" He asked me calmly. I replied " Umm...well we're staying in umm," I paused for a minute. "Umm we're in Hotel Bella Muerte." "Hotel Bella Muerte?" "Yeah" "Which Hotel Bella Muerte?" "Oh, ummthe one next to Huse of Wolves. The bar, not the restaurant." "Gotcha... wait how'd you end up there?" I looked at Mikey. " Well, It's kinda a long story and I'll tell youas soon as you send someone to come get us. We're out of feul and the car can't go on any longer." " Hold up! When did I say I was sending someone up there?" Dr. D said jokeingly. "Okay, Dr. D I'll see you later." " Alright Party Poison take care of yourself and the rest of the Killjoys." "I will" I responded sounding confident. I heard the other line hang up but waited at least a minute before actually hanging the phone up myself. I looked over at Mikey and saw that he was looking down at his boots. "Mikey, I'm sorry. I got carried away but we'll see him soon." He looked up at my eyes and kept on staring at them. "It's alright Gee." He stood up and hugged me. Frank saw us having a moment and smiled before he left the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story