Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoys Don't Speak

I-Look-Like-A-Vampire-Even-Though-I'm-Out-On-The-Sun-Every-Day

by AxBxE 0 reviews

Bleh. I decided I should at least make a quick ending or something like that. This is totally different from what I had already written but, it's a dif pc and the story isn't saved on here. >.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-21 - Updated: 2011-08-21 - 1019 words

0Unrated
-Franks POV-

A thump was heard. I turned as quickly as I could and then heard something like metal falling to thre floor, "Jackpot!" "Ray, what did you find now?" Mikey said seperating from his hug. We heard footsteps and then Ray walked in the room carrying what looked like white bags. Gerard and Mikey looked at each other before rushing over to Ray, snatching the bags away. "Guys! They're just coffee bags!" "Exactly!" Mikey said running out of the room. Ray looked at Gerard and said, "I shouldn't have brought the bags of coffee!'' "Ray! Seriously? You brought all of them?" Gerard said with anger in his voice. "Woah," Ray and Gerard heard heard followed by something smashing onto the ground. Frank was the first one to arrive the scene. He found Kobra Kid on the ground, shocked, at the thing he had stubled ober. Shortly after the other two arrived. They knew exactly why Mikey was on the floor more petrified thqan ever! He looked like a ghost! Coming to think of it, his skin color was even paler than Gerard and Gerard was pale! Now...back to Mikey. There was a decayed body on the ground. The clothes were baggy and had dust all over them. I didn't realize that Mikey was clinging onto my foot. I held out my hand but Mikeys eyes were clenched tight. "Um Mikey?" I said and with that he shot up and spoke, "Oh yeah. of course," he said and grabbed my hand, ready to be pulled up. "You know," Mike started, "For a small guy like you, you're pretty strong!" Gerard with a face straight started, " Guys, this isn't the time to be joking around." Everyone stared at him. He walked away, but came back minutes later with a blanket and covered the body and with that he left the room once again. Moments later Ray spoke up "We better go back to the the main room." He was the first out followed by everybody else.

They all sat in the lobby staring at each other. Gerard was the first to speak up, " Ray, by any chance were you able to find...umm...some booze?" Ray sighed, "Gerard," "Look did youi find some or not?" "Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you!" Gerard sighed madly, "Whatever." Ray, Mikey and I watched Gerard storm oout of the Hotel. Mikey looked down at his feet and then back up to his brother running in. "Guys! We have company!" Dr. D is here!" I jumped up from my seat and sprinted towards the lobby door. I opened the door and stepped outside. I saw a van and two killjoys in the front seats. I walked over and opened the door.

-Rays POV-

There he was. In that van. The van that always came to our rescue. Frank had beaten me to it and had already opened the door. The second I got there, Dr. D jumped out and than ked me for opening the door and started walking towards the hotel. The driver got down from the van and she walked towards Frank. "Fun Ghoul! Long time no see bro!" Frank smiled, "Well Demo, you kbnow how it is! It's like we're living in the danger days!" Demo hugged him from the side for a second. "Death, maybe we should stay here for a while. We don't want the van frying up on us." From the Hotel door he screamed "Alrigh, alright!" Let's stay, but only for a little while."

-Frank POV-

"Am I seriously that short? I am not that short, right?" Demo patted me on the back "Come on Fun, let's go inside." I heard her sigh and followed them inside. Mikey was talking with Sunshine. "Demo! Seriously! I'm being serious here. okay? Am I short or what? I opened the door for him and he didn't even notice me? But I thought I was his favorite!" I pouted. She giggled. I was actually being serious. My pouts always make me look like a kid. That's why most of the people don't take me seriosu. Just wait till they get me mad. Frankie go bananas. I be blowing up this town! Imagine a skittle intoxicated Frankie. Boom. Burt like a firework. Pop like a dynamite. Jump like a popcorn htting its puberty. Sparkling Like Bowie in the Morning sun. Fly like- "Fun, why don't you get over here and say hello." I heard Dr. D. I smirked. "D D! COME HERE MY BABY!" I jumped on him. "Boy, I'm only growing older. It seems you get more and more young. By the loooks of it, Party seems to be in the same track." I smiled with that grin of mine and layed my eyes on Gerard. "So, Party, How do you feel now that you've been nominated to be in this weeks I-Look-Like-A-Vampire-Even-Though-I'm-Out-On-The-Sun-Every-Day?" Gerard chased me, "NAWW PARTYYY! I WAS JUST KIDDING!" I was tackled to the ground and one sturdy hand was rubbing my head onto the ground. "Gee, dude, keep your raygun in your holdter. I was just kidding with you." I said with my Smirk. He got off me. "Anyways, I thought it sounded more of a compliment than a offense. Seriously, I think you broke my skepticle. Whatever that is..." I walked off to talk to Mikey.

-Mikey POV-

I was trying to wander through my thoughts but Mr.Hyper was talking. I, for one, actually listened to Frankie when he had to talk. You never know, He's told me some private stuff. Like, very private. He once told me that, when I was 21, I took in a heater into the shower. I don't believe it, but that does sound like something I would do. I may look smart and stuff, but I can do one of the most idiotic things. Shit. I just zooned out while shorty, over here, was letting off over here. "So, when are you gonna feed me?" He said, that's when I noticed he was sitting on my lap, with one hand over my neck. Baby is hungry y'know?"
Sign up to rate and review this story