Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard Gone Wrong

Chapter 14.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 2 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-16 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 556 words - Complete

0Unrated
~ Frank’s Pov ~

We’ve finished the tour and are heading home to New Jersey. Gerard and I have been going well, we haven’t “done” anything yet but that doesn’t matter to me at all and I don’t think Gee cares about “getting off” either. The only problem really is that we are going to have to tell my parents. My parents are Catholics, although they respect me growing and the music I play I’m not too sure about what they will think about me being gay for G.

Sure they already know I’m gay but with a close friend may be different.

“Frank?” I was brought out of my thoughts by the man himself sitting down beside me on the bus as we set off towards home.

“Yes?” I asked cuddling up to him.

“Why are you worried?”

“W-what?!” I asked confused as how he knew I was worrying.

“I can tell by your face and posture that you’re worrying, what about?”

“Oh,” Guess I couldn’t lie my way out of this. “I was thinking about what my parents will think when we tell them.”

“Frankie they already know your gay, they won’t mind.”

“Yeah, they know I’m gay but NOT with my BEST FRIEND! G if they get angry they could stop us from seeing each other, it would be the end of the band AND US!”

“Shhhshh.” Gerard cooed in my ear, rubbing soothing circles on my lower back. ”Everything will turn out fine Frankie. Your parents can’t tell you who or what to date anymore.

“B-but-“

“No Frank, no buts unless it’s yours,” he winked at that made my stomach turn with nerves and happiness. “Whatever happens we’ll get through it, don’t worry.”

“Okay…” I said unsurely leaning into his touch. Breathing in his delicious sent of coffee, cigarettes and a smell that is just purely Gerard, my eyes close and soon I was dreaming happy dreams of skittles and rainbows, yeah I don’t know.

//

“Frankie, Frankie, FRANK!”I heard someone shout.

“No Mr. Skittle,” I mumbled still wanting to be in my dream.

“What> Oh so now I’m a skittle? C’mon Frankie we’re home.” Then before I knew it I was pulled out of my comfy bunk and onto the hard floor of the bus.

“We’re home!!” I heard Bob shout happily.

“Fuck you Bryar.” I mumbled trying to get up off the floor.

“Hey! Be careful with him Bob, he’s delicate.” Gerard’s voice filled the room over Bob’s laughing.

“Delicate?”

“Yes, delicate. Now leave Bryar, before I make you.” Gerard said but you could hear the joking tone in his voice over the empty threat.

Bob left muttering “Over protective over a little hyperactive kid” while leaving.
“Hey! I’m not a little hyperactive kid!”

“Frank. You are.”

“Then you’re a paedophile.”

“Okay then, I’m a paedophile. Now that’s settled, can we go?”

“Yup.” He answered grabbing my hand and pulling me though the bus to the door. “Ready to see the world again?”

I breathed out a long breath and answered. “As ready as I’ll ever fucking be.” And we walked off the bus. I’m ready, ready to face the whole fucking world!
Sign up to rate and review this story