Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard Gone Wrong

Chapter 15.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-23 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 268 words - Complete

1Ambiance
~ Gerard again ~

I held Frankie’s hand as we left to unpack and tell his parents. He was literally shaking when we got to their door.

“Frank?” I asked worriedly.

“I’m fine G, don’t worry.” I didn’t believe him but went along with it, to save arguments.

Frank stepped up to the door, knocking a couple times and letting go of my hand to my dismay.

As Frank’s mother opened the door she was met with the site of 5 smelly guys with suit cases. Did I ever mention we rarely shower or wash on tour? No? Well now you know!

“Frankie!!” His mum squealed pulling him into a huge bear hug that actually looked like it hurt.

“Mum.” He said with fake enthusiasm. He loves his parents don’t get me wrong, we all do but it’s just well, the homophobia thing.

“Oh you lot look…horrible. Come inside and get showered! Oh and Frank, I met a very nice girl out shopping, said she loved your band and would like to meet you.”

“Mummm! I don’t want to meet someone! You know for a fact I’m gay!”

“Yes but Sweety this could change you.” His mother, however nice she was, was making me feel sick, I wanted so bad to just punch her.

“Mum I…I have a b-boyfriend.” Frank mumbled.

“I thought you broke up with Tom?”

“What? No, yeah um, no I didn’t.” Then it hit me. Frank has been cheating on Tom…with me.”

“Shit!” Frank shouted running outside. He must have remembered just now too.
Sign up to rate and review this story