Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard Gone Wrong

Chapter 16.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 5 reviews

Sorry :/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-01 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 291 words - Complete

1Ambiance
A/N Sorry there was such a long wait and sorry it’s mostly dialog and it isn’t that good anyway, I’ve lost heart in this story to be honest. If I ever feel like writing it again I will but for now I guess this is the last chapter. Sorry guys.


~ Frankie’s Pov ~

I fumbled in my pocket till I found my phone, holding the unlock button till it beeped then scrolling quickly through my contacts till I found Tom’s number. Pressing the dial button I held the phone in shaky hands till he answered.

“Hello?”

“Tom! It’s me Frank!”

“Frank! I forgot you came back today. How are you? How was the tour?”

“The tour was great.” I answered with as much enthusiasm as possible, which wasn’t much. “I’m alright-Who’s that?” I asked hearing a feminine voice in the back ground.

“Huh? Oh no one Frank.”

“So I’m no one huh?” The voice said. “Look just hang up on your friend and get over here!” No her voice was seductive…

“T-Tom…who are you with?”

“Um…Frank look I’m sorry. I ch-cheated on you. You were gone so long and…and I missed being with someone…I’m sorry, so, so sorry!”

“It’s alright Tom…I kind of cheated on you too.”

“You did?! Frank!”

“I’m sorry, okay…I liked him before you and I still did…I forgot about you and I know how horrid that sounds but-“

“It was with Mikey wasn’t it!” Tom interjected.

“Mikey?! No!...It was Gerard..” The phone line went dead.

I sighed whipping the few tears that had fallen from my face and shoved my phone in my pocket.
Sign up to rate and review this story