Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untitled, For Now

Here for you

by touchthesky 2 reviews

My first fanfic, so be kind please. Frikey, confusion and TBP.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-16 - Updated: 2011-04-18 - 876 words

1Original
A/N - I'm new to the fanfiction thing. I have no idea what I'm doing, if it's any good and I barely have a plan for this story. I space kinda randomly so it doesn't look like a big block of text... yeah :s Only warnings I think are mentions of self harm. Thanks for reading :)

Mikeys POV

Frank wasn't alright. Every night he went to sleep he was crying, and every time he went into the bathroom you could hear muffled crying and mumbling. Everyone else on the bus was too busy worrying about Gerard, his habits worried me as well, he is my brother after all, but something's really troubling about whats going on with Frank.
One night, on tour, I couldn't take his crying any more, it was breaking my heart. He's one of my closest friends. I crawled into his bunk and hugged him until he had calmed down enough to ask him what was wrong.

"Frank, Frank, it's okay. It's alright, what's wrong Frankie? I'm here for you, you know that. I'm here, Frank. Shh. It's okay."

He muffled a response into my hoodie, still sniffing and visibly upset.

"Frank, I can't hear you. It's okay, it's only me, the others are asleep. I'm here for you Frank," I whispered to him, still hugging him into me.

"M-M-Mikey... I c-c-can't anymore Mikey. I d-d-dun w-wanna keep it in anymore. I'm confused Mikey. So c-c-confused," he stuttered, trembling slightly.

"Shh," I cooed, still trying to calm him, "what's confusing you Frank? Is it band stuff, or home stuff, or something else? You can tell me Frank, you know you can."

"You'll have to s-s-see something, but you have to p-p-promise not to tell anyone or freak out," he explained, sniffling and looking up at me with his puppy dog eyes in the dim light of the tour bus.

"I promise Frank. Pinky swear?" I giggled as we pulled apart and locked pinkies. He giggled a little as well, looked down at his arms more seriously, then lifted up the cuff of his hoodie slowly. I gasped, taken aback by the healing and newer wounds on his arms.

"W-why Frank?" I breathed, trying to look him in the eyes. He avoided my gaze and pulled his knees up to his chest with his back against the front of his bunk. He sighed and fidgeted with his hands. I could tell something was coming so I didn't push him. I trusted that he'd tell me the truth, in his own time.

"I, um. Well. Mikey, please promise me, again, that you wont hate me. I know I'm asking you to make a lot of promises tonight but please Mikey?"

I nodded. "Of course Frank. As long as it makes you feel better. I won't hate you, I'm really worried about you."

He gulped, nodded like he was agreeing to something inside his head. "Mikey, I, I... well I kind of," he cleared his throat, "uh, I kind of like you. More than I should. And I know that you can't like me back and that's... part of why this," he indicated his scars, "why I've allowed myself to start this because I don't wanna be like Gerard was. I don't want you all to worry about me, and destroy myself like that. I love you Mikey. I love you." He started crying again, I could tell, even though he was silent, I could see tears glisten down his cheeks.

"Shh, Frank, don't cry, please? I-I have to admit I wasn't expecting that and I don't... quite know how to react but Frank, please, stop hurting yourself. I love you too Frank - but more like a brother, I'm sorry - but that means I care for your well being. Please don't hurt yourself any more Frank," I pleaded, as salty tears started rolling down my cheeks. He softly wiped them away with his index fingers, I found it amazing that he could think of me while going through all this.

"Please don't cry Mikey. I'm fine. If you want me to, I'll try and stop - I'd do anything for you - but I don't think I can do it alone," he whispered softly.

"I'll help you, any way I can, I promise. Y'know... about you loving me... if you don't mind me asking, how long have you known?" I asked, looking up at him now I'd stopped the tears.

"Uh, I know it'll sound cheesy, but literally ever since I first saw you. I fell in love with everything about you. To me, you're just kinda perfect. Like, you haven't even killed me for saying I love you which I expected. I was prepared for that, aha," he admitted, nervously looking down and touching the back of his head.

"Frank, you know I wouldn't ever hate you or kill you. You're my best friend. C'mon dude," I pulled him into a hug, told him he needed to get some sleep and that if he felt he was going to do anything to himself he should come and wake me. He agreed and I left him half asleep in his bunk, and walked back to my bunk in a bit of a daze.
Sign up to rate and review this story