Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ashington

Gerard

by sourcandy 2 reviews

Gerard explains his past about frankie

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-04-18 - Updated: 2011-04-18 - 594 words

0Unrated
gerards P.O.V
I walk into to mumbling class room to be met with the eyes of 30 souls staring me down. The walls are a dirty shiney White, the paint flaking of in some parts, I see what looks like a touch screen White board with todays register on it, I makes me think that the school is full of robotic students plugged in while the work is processed. I shuffle in hearing a boy cough "faggot" at me, i scan the room to see a ugly jock staring at me with anger in his eyes, clutching a pink nike bag, I try to hide behind my fringe hoping maybe I will disappear behind it. If only I was only just a "fag"
"you must be Gerard!" my form tutor almost hugs me her short, curly, faded purple hair damp from not caring. " don't be shy, just sit where ever you want! I don't really care, as long as your comfy" honestly she seemed nice. Friendly.
I walk in the class more looking for where to sit, somewhere unnoticeable, away from the whispers of the sun.
Frank. Frank! Thank god. It hurt me to lie to him earlier about why I am here, I mean yes the truth is that my parents died, well they were killed, murdered. Blood. The killer wanted blood and pain in me, he chose my parents the only people that cared about me and I cared about them. When I had to move to choose England or a care home with my brother mikey, I honestly i didnt want to leave him. I visited elena, he was there by the pond, i could smell the blood pumping through his viens. One bite. That wasnt enough. I changed him. I ruined his life. I had to come back. Simple. I left mikey with the promise I'll be back soon.I had to protect Frank. The only thing is, he doesn't remember that it was me, he never saw me.
I go over to Frank to see there is no chair next to him, my eyes flick over the faces of stares and find a chair, next to the jock from earlier, oh great. This will be fun. Slowly I make my way towards the blue plastic chair feeling the stares of the surrounding Get more and more the stench of hearts beats fill my nose, I could take the whole class now, feast on the necks of the school. No. That's not what I do, I can last years with out blood but the smell is strong in my brain. I grab the rough chair from next to the jock.
"EXCUSE ME! I DON'T APPRECIATE A FAG LIKE YOU COMING NEAR ME" he jumps up tall in front of me his chair flys back banging against thr metal of a table leg causlike hole whole room to drop their voices and stare at what is taking place.
"HENRY! Sit down or get out! You know this is your last chance at this school!" the ugly skinny jock storms out the class, I just Carry on with the chair and walk back to Frank placing down the plastic next to him and slump down in the corner behind a table only big enough for 2 people. Perfect, I smile to my self.
this update is really soon but i haven't been sleeping well recently so I write this until I fall asleep, I seem to come up with better ideas while its late, or early, I hope you like it :D
Sign up to rate and review this story