Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 3

by rockerchick4life 2 reviews

frank rings mikey in tears .....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-19 - Updated: 2011-04-19 - 311 words

1Exciting
mikeys p.o.v
I wake up as soon as my alarm clock goes off and i immediatly get ready for school, i pull on my grey skinnies and my misfits t shirt.Then my phone rings, i pick it up and the happy smile on my face drops as i take in what frank was screaming into the phone.I drop what i am doing and run out of the door and up to the graveyard where frank said he found gereard lying on the floor with cuts all up his arms and he was unconcious.I soon find myself in the graveyard and i run up the hill and what i see makes my blood run cold.Frank is sitting, sobbing with gerard in his arms.The first thing i notice is how pale gerard is and how quickly the blood was pooling around the two of them.Frank kisses gerards head and then he realises that i am standing there he cries to me through his sobs ' i dont know what i would do without gee, call an ambulance.' I get my phone out and call an ambulance and to my small releif they said the ambulance would be five minuites. I look at Frank and Gee and pray to god that the ambulance would bloody hurry up.

gerards p.o.v
white lights surround me, i try to lean up on my arms but i cant because it sends a searing pain through my lower arms, then frank was beside me, comforting me and telling me to take it easy, i try to ask him where i was but he told me to get some rest and that we would talk later so i closed my eyes and let myself drift off into a fitfull sleep......



please review and let me know what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story