Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > new times, new life...definately!

OUR KID IS AWESOME!!

by adrenaline_bomb 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-19 - Updated: 2011-04-19 - 1794 words - Complete

1Ambiance

“You did so well Frankie.” Gerard whispered in my ear as we sat down on the bean bags, his arm wrapped around my waist and my head on his shoulder as Donna Iero-Way lay on our laps grinning mischievously up at us.
“Thanks, it hurt so much though. Never again Gee. Never again.” I mumbled firmly…if he thinks I’m going through that again he has another thing coming.
“Okay, pizza’s all ordered…I better show you how to feed her.” Jackie said, fidgeting with the fraying hem of her black t-shirt.
“Surely it can’t be that hard? Blood in a bottle, yeah?” I asked and Jackie looked at the floor.
“Not quite.” She whispered and walked down towards the basement- I picked up Donna and followed her down there, shooting quizzical glances at my friends and husband who looked back at me with blank expressions.

“So, what’s so different about it, then?” I asked and heard Gerard come down the steps behind me.
“Well…you don’t really feed her, she feeds herself.” Jackie said, looking at Donna.
“Excuse me?” Gerard asked, clearly confused.
“Like this.” Jackie said and pulled out a lump of raw steak which I gagged at slightly. She pulled out a long needle and opened the taps to the blood bank and filled the syringe with the strong smelling blood. I felt Donna writhe and struggle in my arms as I tried to hold her still. Jackie plunged the syringe into the meat and injected the dark blood into the dead flesh of an animal which some people call food.
“Put her down, Frank.” Jackie said and as soon as I released my grip just slightly on the vampire baby she was on the meat, her teeth searing the flesh and slowly drinking it dry.
“Oh my God!” I gasped and Jackie grimaced slightly.
“She’s a pure breed, very rare. Made from two vampires and she’s completely unique as she’s made from two male vampires. She has strong male hormones which mixed with her vampire genetics give her large amounts of strength and animalistic qualities. Unlike the rest of us, she’ll need to hunt at least once a week if she’s to live purely on animal blood. For now though, until she’s fully grown we can give her human blood.” Jackie explained quietly as Donna finished draining the steak, licking her lips clean as the once juicy pile of meat lay dehydrated on the cold stone slab I had given birth to her on just minutes before.
“So, eighteen more years of this, then?” Gerard asked, grasping my hand tightly as we watched our baby stand up and stagger slightly, before making her way gracefully over to Jackie and hugging her legs, Jackie picked her up and kissed her forehead, holding her close against her pale, muscular frame.
“No. She will be able to talk full and fluent English within two weeks, paint magnificently within a month and pick up any instrument or foreign language we throw at her within two months. She will be full grown like us within a year, possibly two years at the most, look, she’s already grown bigger than when Frankie gave birth to her ten minutes ago.” Jackie was right and I gaped as I watched my child slowly grow, just every now and again in her arms.
“Will she…die early then?” I whispered and Jackie laughed.
“No, silly. She’s a vampire, she’ll live forever but because she’s a , for want of a better word, hybrid; she just develops insanely fast and will probably be one of the smartest and most talented people to grace this planet if given the right influence.” Jackie said, smiling down at the baby who grinned back at her. Donna picked up one of Jackie’s pale fingers and shoved it in her mouth, biting down hard.
“Hey! No biting people.” Gerard said playfully and Donna let go, smiling up at her daddy and giggling- she has Gerard’s giggle, high pitched and girly but with my hiccup mixed in…she is beautiful in every single way.
“Here, you hold her. The pizza will be here soon.” Jackie said and thrust the baby into my arms s she sucked her finger, coating it with venom until the bleeding stopped- she’s not eighteen yet and still has a heartbeat so she can still bleed- so can I.

As we sat down eating the pizza Hollie spoke up.
“How much did it hurt?” She asked, sounding worried.
“I’m not going to lie to you, I was wishing for death the whole way through, it was so painful.” I said, chewing on my vegetarian pizza.
“I’m a bit shocked you didn’t die actually.” Jackie said and then blushed, “I said that out loud, didn’t I?”
“Yeah…what do you mean?” I asked, narrowing my eyes suspiciously.
“Well, you’re not eighteen yet so you still have a heart beat and can, in theory, still die…well, more easily than other vampires over eighteen. What with it being a male birth there are so many complications and what with labour being induced by a harsh beating I would have thought she’d have clawed her way out and probably broken your spinal cord and most of your vital organs in the process as there’s really no where for her to go as you’re male for the most part.” Jackie said, taking another bite out of her pizza.
“Why the hell didn’t you think to tell me?!” I yelled, causing Donna to jump and crawl over to sit on Mikey’s lap, pouting at me.
“I didn’t want to worry you because abortions are a right bitch to do.” She shrugged and carried on chewing, I rolled my eyes and sat back, sighing and resting my head on Gerard’s chest.
“W-will that happen to me?” Hollie squeaked, her insides clearly writhing with the panic of being ripped apart by her and Mikey’s unborn child.
“Hollie, chill. You’ll be over eighteen and anyway, unlike Frankie, you have the right…equipment as it’s a female birth, nothing can go wrong.” Jackie reassured and Hollie looked a little relieved. I noticed Donna reach for Mikey’s wrist and I knew what was coming next…
“Ow!” Mikey squealed, trying to pull his wrist away which only resulted in his skin tearing and Donna tightening her grip on him.
“Donna, stop chewing on poor little Mikes.” Jackie chuckled and Donna immediately let go, flying into Jackie’s arms.
“Mommy.” Donna said and Jackie loomed shocked, laughing nervously as I died a little for no real reason inside.
“N-no…I’m not your mommy. You don’t have a mommy, you have two daddy’s. Gee and Frankie over there, look.” Jackie said softly, pushing Donna off her lap and lightly over to us, she already looked like a toddler as she made her way over to us, so gracefully and in a dance like manner.
“Daddy?” She asked, climbing onto Gerard’s chest as he remained in a reclined position.
“Yeah, I’m your daddy.” Gerard said, unable to hide the smile on his face.
“Your my daddy too?” She asked and I nodded, unable to speak at the sweetness of the small child. “Are you two m-mar…” She left off, frowning at the word that wouldn’t come out of her one hour old mouth.
“Married?” Gerard suggested and she frowned but nodded.
“Yes we are.” I said softly and she smiled.
“Aw… my daddies are gay for each other.” She squealed and Bob and Cheyenne choked on their pizza.
“She’s like an hour old, she looks like she’s about four and she came out looking like she was about three and she knows what gay is?” Cheyenne gasped and I nodded, giggling slightly.
“Shut up, hom-“ She frowned again and licked her bright lips, “Homophobe!” She yelled in her angelic voice and stuck her tongue out, hands on hips. Ray, Jackie, Mikey and Hollie were roaring with laughter and holding their sides as Bob and Cheyenne just looked shocked, before starting a laughing fit themselves.
“Our kid is awesome!” Gerard squealed and Donna beamed down at him, hand on hip.
“Not too bad yourself.” She said and we were all crying with the laughter that was racking through our hysterical bodies.

Although I was disappointed that mine and Gee’s baby would be a full grown up within two years, maybe even a year, we didn’t know for sure. It was still good to know that we’d all have a fantastic time together, lots of laughing and joking together and being the big happy family that we are. Everyone was properly happy, we all had each other and that was enough to see us through, we didn’t care what the outside world thought of us- the outside world had never cared for us, or even noticed us except when some of it’s cruel inhabitants were in need of a punching bag. No one could hurt me now, they sure as hell won’t hurt my family either. They may be as mad as a box of frogs, and not necessarily the brightest crayons in the box, but I would fight for them. They’ve saved me enough and helped me through so much that offering all the love and protection I could give them was the least I could do.

“Ow!” Hollie gasped and we snapped our heads round to her, her hands were clutching her stomach and a smile (though slightly freaked out smile) was spreading across her pale features.
"The first kick, Mikes." She gasped and he smiled, placing his hand on her (still flat) stomach.
"Wow. That bitch is kicking early." I said, it took months for Donna to do anything! Obviously takes after me and Gerard, put off movement as stay where your comfortable for longest time possible.
"Hey, Donna." Hollie smiled as Donna crawled onto her and felt the other baby kicking.
"Hey Auntie Hollie." She replied, pressing her ear against her stomach and giggling. This family is going to be awesome! I can't imagine a family with better kids, and if there is one; at least I know our kids can beat up their kids.



R&R and check out my new story, Worst of both worlds, check out Helena and the predecesor to this story too, New town, same old...maybe. If you haven't read it it will make this story make more sense. XD
Keep it ugly fabulous killjoys
Unleash the fucking bats
xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story