Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Isn't That Much Fun....

Stacie's punishment

by NeverYouMind

Stacie receives her punishment from David

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-04-20 - Updated: 2011-04-20 - 1626 words

?Blocked
Hey guys! WOOOOOOHH ANOTHER UPDATE! :D I'm blowing of my revision to right for y’all, aren’t I just soo nice? Well…not really, cus I didn’t read over this :L I felt really uncomfortable writing this, and with me getting more empathetic by the day, it I might just delete it all :L so sorry for any mistakes :L this chapter can either be good, or really, really bad – just warning y’all :L oh and another warning, you need to be mature to read this…..it contains….well…..dont really wanna give it away :P anyways, cheers for the reviews guys…see y’all down below.....

I stared at David in horror as he lifted me off the ground, his hand still clasped around my jaw. He lifted me up to meet his eyelevel, before dropping me down, allowing me to fall on the floor and scramble into a position of me holding my knees up to my chest, burying my face into them.
He crouched down in front of me. “What’s the reason this time?” he asked, calmly, I could imagine his face was scrunched up in drunken anger. “HUH!?” he shouted, causing me to jump in fright.
I was shaking, scared and wanting Gerard. He would protect me. He would pick me up and take me from this nightmare I lived in.
“ANSWER ME, YOU FILTHY WHORE!” he shouted into my ear.
I jumped again as he shouted. I still didn’t answer him, I just hoped he would leave me alone, let me sit here in a ball and cry.
I felt I'm grab my hair, hoisting me up to my feet, before slamming his fist in my face, causing me to scream out in pain.
He then yanked me out of the kitchen while saying, “Don’t fucking answer me, then. Just watch what you’re gonna get now.”
I was bent over as he dragged me, trying to pull back, clawing at his hand and arm which was clasping my hair. Curse my long hair; he was too far for me to actually do any damage.
He walked through the hallway, to the bottom of the stairs, where he stopped, turned around and kneed my in the nose. My hands grabbed onto it as I screamed out in pain, watching the blood fall to the ground.
“Skipping school is one thing to be punished for, but fighting against me!?” he shouted, holding me up by my hair, forcing me to face him through my teary eyes. “You’ll get what you fucking deserve.” He said, almost as low as a whisper with his face close to mine. The fury on his face terrified me as I cried.
He then walked up the stairs in a hurried pace, his hand still holding my hair, dragging me up the stairs. I tried to pull back, but only felt more pain as he pulled my hair, so I gave up, knowing there was no escape.
He dragged me into his room, throwing me on the floor. I fell on my side my arms and legs out in front of me as I cried. I felt his foot collide with my stomach. I screamed in pain, grabbing my middle. His foot came again, making me cry out even louder. The blows kept on coming, kicking my face, my chest, my legs, my arms, almost everywhere apart from my back. I was crying out, screaming in pain.
David got on his knees beside me, slapping me as I cried. He grabbed the top of my jeans, undoing the button. I kicked my legs in the arm as a response, trying to move away. He slapped me again. “Don’t fucking do that!” he said, frustrated. He then pulled at the zip on my jeans, beginning to slide them down.
I struggled, trying to move away from him. I hated this. Find me anyone who wouldn’t hate this. Beat me, hit me, spit on me, call me whatever you want, almost kill me, but that was nothing compared to what he was attempting to do right now.
I pushed his hand away, attempting to sit up and move away, but as soon as his hand moved away from me, he pushed me in the cheek. I screamed again, feeling the hot rush of pain around the area which he had punched. I hid my face with my hands, crying and shaking.
He then brought his leg over to the other side of me, still on his knees. He pulled on my jeans, taking them off. I didn’t want this to happen again, I didn’t want him to hurt me, vandalize me, I had to try and fight back. As a quick thought became an action, I kneed him from behind, hitting his back. This however, wasn’t thought through properly, as he jus fell forward onto his hands, which were now either side of my head.
“Fucking slut.” He spat, as he slapped my face, which was still covered by my hands.
I then heard him unbuckle his jeans and undo his flies.
My breathing got heavy. Fear was the only thing I could feel. I didn’t know what to do; I never knew what to do. “Please don’t.” I pleaded, my hands still covering my face as I sobbed.
“Shut up, this is your fucking punishment, since when have you ever gotten out of your punishments?” he asked, pulling off my underwear.
I cried harder, knowing I wouldn’t be able to fight him or do anything to prevent him hurting me this way.
I held my breath, preparing me for what he was about to do. I cried harder as I waited. When I felt him push himself inside me with so much force, I screamed. Partly from the little bit of pain, partly from jus action of being raped. I kicked my legs, trying to free myself from him, but it didn’t work. He kept bringing himself out and in, moaning and groaning.
“David, please stop.” My pleads were muffled from behind my hands.
He smirked. “Now, why would I do that?” he pushed himself further inside me, I could feel his orgasm drawing close.
I cried harder. I wanted him to stop, it wasn’t fair. My whole life wasn’t fair.
“Scream me name.” he demanded, picking up his pace.
I shook my head. “Please, David, no.” I cried.
“SCREAM IT!” he shouted. Punching me in the stomach.
“DAVID!” I screamed out in pain.
I finally felt him come inside me. I scrunched my face up, ashamed that I hadn’t fought back and allowed myself to pleasure that fucking pedophile…again.
He pulled himself out of me, did up his jeans and stood up. “There we go.” He said, before walking out of the room.
I waited for him to go down the stairs. The sounds of his footsteps descending down the stairs calmed me. I finally relaxed when I heard the front door slam shut.
I removed my hands from my face and stood up. I felt disgusting and dirty. I ran from his bedroom and into the bathroom. I turned the shower on, not bothering to wait for the water to warm up as I jumped in, still with my t-shirt and hoodie on. I crouched down against the side of the shower, unzipping my hoodie and throwing it out the shower door, as well as my sweatbands. I stood up and turned to the shelf, taking my body scrub and putting soap on it. I removed my shirt and bra, throwing it out the shower door and finally closing it. I scrubbed everywhere on my body, hoping to rid of the dirty feeling my body possessed.
After scrubbing and scrubbing, I still felt dirty and disgusting, like I always did. Going with my usual routine, I picked up a razor blade from the shelf. I brought the blade up to my wrist, and stabbed the ski with it. I dragged it across my wrist, letting the blood spill to the bottom of the shower and mix with the water. I felt like I deserved the pain, being ashamed of what I had allowed myself to go through. I could have fought him off, I could have stopped my pain and this dirty feeling, but I didn’t. Then I thought of my mother. The suicidal bitch. The woman who left me and Matthew to deal with David on our own. Matthew…another selfish prick who had let me down.
I picked up on their selfishness. I wanted to be happy, but I never could, cutting only made me feel real, making me realize that all of this wasn’t a nightmare and it was actually happening.
I snapped back to reality, noticing that I had already started on my other wrist. I washed the blood from the razor and put it back on the shelf.
I crouched down in the shower, hugging my legs. I was hoping, playing for things to get better, but I knew they never would.

Yeah, that’s all for this chapter. I hope you liked it, really badly written probably :L I know its shorter than usual, soweeeeee, but I didn’t wanna drag in on to the next day and then probably update tomorrow :L I don’t think the next chapter will be any good, might jus be a filler :L but oh well, Stacie needs ta meet some people ;) and I dunno when itll be up, jus keep a look out ;) so yeah, review, rate, whatever ya wanna do ta make me feel good about this chapter :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story