Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > But I Love You

Chapter 6

by Nuada 1 review

The last chapter.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-04-21 - Updated: 2011-04-21 - 426 words - Complete

1Ambiance

It all started out well enough. Mick had beaten us to the studio but of course nothing was set up. So Nikki and I set up the amps, my drum kit and Vince’s stool. Vince came in and my stomach dropped. I had this horrible feeling that things were going to get ugly.
Nikki squeezed my hand. That’s one thing that I love about Nikki he always seems to know when I need to be encouraged or comforted and he NEVER makes fun of me for being sensitive or for my love of flowers. I was surprised when he didn’t let go.
“Tommy and I have something that we’d like to say. We’ve decided to go together. If anyone has a problem with that I suggest you say it NOW. We won’t care later and I can’t promise that we will care now.”
Mick looked up from his guitar. “Way to go Tommy. ‘Bout fucking time.”
Vince just shook his head I was surprised that he didn’t say anything. I had figured if Nikki and I were going to get flack from anyone it would be him. He just stood by the microphone, forever the diva.
“Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that Tommy finally found someone that can stomach all of his flowers, crying spells, and whining when he doesn’t get his way.” His words would’ve stung but the smile on his face, let us know that he was joking. In reality he was probably genuinely happy for us.
Nikki kissed me and it seemed out of place. I guess that was his way of saying that he was serious, and so was his threat of not caring if anyone had a problem with us. I couldn’t have been happier.
Mick looked from Nikki and I to Vince and back again. “Okay, since that is out of the way, can we get to work now?”
Nikki grabbed his bass, Vince helped Mick to strap on his guitar and I got comfortable behind my drums and picked up my sticks. Nikki turned and smiled at me, I smiled back. Yeah, I knew that I loved Nikki from the first moment I saw him but now Nikki knew it and he loves me right back. I know that we still have to face management, his Grandpa Tom, my mother and our siblings. But in the end none of that matters. All that matters is that I have Nikki and he has me.

The end.
Sign up to rate and review this story