Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > But I Love You

Chapter 6

by Nuada 0 reviews

The aftermath of last chapter. Nikki and Tommy have some decisions to make.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-04-21 - Updated: 2011-04-21 - 558 words - Complete

1Ambiance
It’s insanely early in the morning. I am almost never up this early but there was no way that I was going to miss the opportunity to watch him be peaceful. As I watch him my stomach drops as the reality of what we did hits me. We fucked; I have no idea if that would’ve had an effect on our friendship. I bit my lip in frustration and worry. I was so busy worrying about it; that I hadn’t even noticed that Nikki was awake.
Like I’ve said before, Nikki knows me better than anyone else. I’m not surprised that he picked up on the fact that I was upset. He leaned over and kissed the side of my neck.
“What’s wrong Tommy?”
I hadn’t wanted to bring this up so soon. I had wanted to enjoy the bliss of lying next to a warm body and pretending that when he woke up everything would be okay. But I crashed that. “I don’t know.” I ran a hand through my hair. “I’m just worried about us, what we did, and if that means that anything changes between us.”
Nikki shook his head and looked into my eyes. I was terrified of what he would say and I was ashamed as I felt my unshed tears prick my eyes. “Tommy, it’s going to change some things. We have to decide if this was just a fling or if we want to try dating. If we do decide to date, then we have to decide how and when to tell Mick and Vince.”
I smiled. “We won’t have to tell Mick. He ‘s known for about as long as I’ve had a crush on you. I don’t think Vince will say anything.”
Nikki smiled. “Is this a one time deal?”
I grabbed Nikki’s tattooed hand. “I love you Sixx. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” I was blushing and I knew that I was being a hopeless romantic but I didn’t care. I had no back up plan; this was it. If he said no I had no idea what I was going to do. I waited, to see of the man of my dreams would accept or reject me, and I had been playing this waiting game a lot lately. I was hoping that this would be the last time.
Nikki just smiled. It was an adorable, real smile. “Okay, it’s settled. This afternoon, once we get everyone in the room we’ll tell them.”
I nodded, releasing the breath I’d been holding. “Okay.” I didn’t want to let Nikki know but I was nervous and unsure all over again. I was hoping that Vince wouldn’t act like a total dick about it. It’s no secret that he hates me but I’m hoping that because he and Nikki get along most of the time that he will be civil.
Nikki lay back down, gently pulling me close to him forcing me to lie down. “Don’t worry about it.”
“Okay.” I held him in my arms, grateful for the warmth of his body. It was hard to believe that after everything that we had been through he was mine at last.
Sign up to rate and review this story