Categories > Original > Romance > divided

Divided (edited)

by quietliar 2 reviews

Crylia finds herself without a purpose to live until two ghosts help her get a second chance.... tis is a time travel story.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-04-21 - Updated: 2011-05-12 - 324 words

2Original
I float. Aimless and free in the cold dark water. I feel safe from the savage world I live in. From all the evils of the world above this paradise. The greed, bloodshed, war, and tears. Down here none of that matters though. Here I can alomst reach the mythical thing called 'peace'. Isn't that such a nice word peace. We don't have that here. Its considered a child's story to all sensible people, but I want it anyway. Crave it more than anything in the world.

I know I must breath soon or I'll drowned but air here is just so sickening. If it wasn't for Mycriel and my dad I would have drowned long ago searching for my dear mythical Peace. I have been here for a long time so I figure I should get out and head to work. Being a dropper at the 'Great Auclurian Pool' brings me no joy or satisfaction. Just tears. Lots of them. It does that for everyone. All it gets you is dead and heartbroken.

I emerge from my solitude and realize its really late and if I don't hurry I'll be late. Again. I run the 14 miles to work to see that I had no need to hurry. Someone else must have been taken judging from the solem looks on everyones face. I see my best friend holding the Keeper, Amalia, who is in tears. She runs and gives me a big hug and Mycriel gives me a horrid look. One of pity. I immediately know whose been taken. I just need to hear it. Confirm it.

"I'm sooooo sorry Crylia." that was all I needed. I wanted to shout, yell... run. But I just couldn't. My feet had other plans. They took me straight to the opening of the pool. Before I could make a move to stop myself or grab a breathing tube I jumped straight into the water of the pool.
Sign up to rate and review this story