Categories > Original > Romance > divided

The Light (edited)

by quietliar 1 review

A strange light saves Crylia from the pool. The Romacy part comes later. This is also a kinda actionyish story. My phone just won't let me pic moe than one category.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-04-22 - Updated: 2011-05-12 - 541 words - Complete

1Insightful
I go deeper and deeper into the pool. No one is coming after me so I guess they didn't see me jump in here. Good they would have just saved me anyway. I have no more reason to live. My lungs ache with the lack of air. So this is drowning. Hmm I thought it would be different. I felt the last bit oh air escape my lungs. I feel myself dying. I realize now that I don't wanna die . I wanna live. I don't know why I just do. But its to late for that.

Then I hear a strange noise. Its singing. Such a beautiful noise. Unlike anything I have heard before. Before I can look for the source a bright light envelopes me. My whole body is consumed. I might have been scared if I wasn't so excited. I could breathe! It was a miracle. The light was completely air! Sweet delicious air. The kind I have only dreamed about.

"Dear child why are you so happy," an unfamiliar male voice asks.

"Don't be stupid Ezekial. She is happy because she is alive," a female voice responds. "I'm sorry deary. Did we frighten you? Let me properly introduce myself. My name is Cleopatra, but you may call me Cleo. This is my brother Ezekial. It is such a joy to finally meet the heir to the Gate. We have waited for you so long deary. Now come along. Quickly now we must hurry."

As she spoke the light shifted. It turned into a house only the rich would get to live in. How strange. I look down and see an odd rock formation bellow my feet. That is also when I notice that my clothes have been altered to a outfit I have never even seen on Royals. What have I gotten myself into? I think quietly to myself. Two figures began to appear before me out of nothing. They both looked to be about my age or so one was male and the other female. These must be who I was speeching with a moment ago.

Each figure grabs one of my hands and leads me deeper and deeper into this unknown place. I don't know what else to do but follow. They are the only way I'm going to be able to live so I must follow them.

"Don't be too nervous now. You'll be fine," the woman said. "We are just going to bestoy you with your birthright gift then we will send you to the When you are needed in. Now if we don't hurry we will have to keep you here longer and that is never good for the living."

They hustle me into a room that is bigger than my house. The female, Cleo, began to search thru some things until she pulled out a necklace. It was beautiful. It was a clear heart that shown so bright it nearly hurt my eyes. She buts it around my neck and as soon as she does the light coming from the necklace dims to reveal that it is a beautiful blue color. Both Cleo and Ezekial smile at me then the same light from before takes me away. Off to a different destination.
Sign up to rate and review this story