Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Picture Me Broken

Suspicions

by Katrina_Adams 2 reviews

Brendon is suspicious.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-04-22 - Updated: 2011-04-23 - 1510 words

1Ambiance
Where to start? Brendon thought.

He decided to start off with the door directly in front of Ryan's. The door was already open, so Brendon decided to just walk in.

"I still think it's a bad idea, Pete," some guy said, as Brendon slowly walked into the room. Brendon stood frozen, as he looked at Pete and some guy with blond hair sitting on a bed. Pete looked over at Brendon and a smile came upon his face. "Brendon!" Pete greeted him, as he motioned for Brendon to come closer.

Brendon smiles shyly, and walks over to Pete, standing just about a few feet away from them. "This is Patrick," Pete says, as he looks at the blonde man. Patrick looked up at Brendon and smiles a bit. "Hey," Patrick said. Brendon smiled back shyly, and let out a small wave with his hand, which Pete immediately took a hold of. "Ryan let you out?" Pete asks, curiously.

Brendon's eyes widened a bit, and chewed on his bottom lip nervously. "Um..no. He's sleeping right now, he said he was tired," Brendon says.

Pete nods slowly. "Hm, he was been feeling tired lately," Pete says, as he continued to hold Brendon's hand in his own. Brendon's eyesbrows furrowed, wondering what Pete meant by that. "Well, what are you doing out Bren?" Pete asked, looking at Brendon.

Brendon looked down at Pete's hand holding his own, and then looked back up at Pete as that was asked. "Oh, um, I just wanted to kind of..explore the house and see who lived here.." Brendon says, as he looked around the room, which he assumed was Pete's.

Pete smiled and nodded. "That's nice. Well, I can show you around, would you like that?" Pete said, as he started to walk out of his room, before Brendon could even answer. "Bye Trick!" Pete called over his shoulder, as he pulled Brendon out of his room.

Brendon didn't know why Pete was holding his hand. He wasn't a little kid, even though Pete was obviously older than him. Brendon didn't want to complain, not wanting to make his new 'family' upset already. "Let's start here," Pete says, as he stopped in front of one of the doors down the hall. He opened the door, and Brendon's eyes widened at the sight in front of him.

The room was about the same size as Ryan's was. Except for the fact that there was a couple making out underneath the covers of the bed, with their discarded clothes on the flor. Brendon looked down at his feet, ashamed of having seen such a thing. "That's Mikey and Gerard," Pete says, as he walked closer towards the middle of the room, pulling Brendon with him. Brendon slowly looked up at Pete, noticing another man in the room. "And this is Frank," Pete says, as he pointed at the shirtless man. At least he had jeans on.

"Knock much?" Frank said, looking at Pete. "Oh and hey, you're Ryan's, right?" Frank added, as he looked at Brendon now. "Hi," Brendon says shyly to Frank, trying to ignore the moaning coming from the two under the covers. "Mikey and Gerard are brothers," Pete says. Wait, what? Brendon thought. He had heard about incest before, remembering what his parents usually said about people who were involved in it. It was against his family's religion. Pete had said it so casually. Did these people really accept incest in their home?

Brendon looked at Pete and nodded, as if he understanded that now. Which was the complete opposite. Brendon was getting so confused by all of this. "Well, let's go introduce you to Spencer and Jon. Has Ryan told you about them yet?" Pete asks, as he started to walk out of the room with Brendon. Brendon shook his head. Pete smiled, "You'll like them."

Pete walked into another room down the hallway, holding Brendon's hand in his own still. "Jon, Spencer, this is Brendon," Pete says. Brendon looked at the two males sitting next to each other on a bed, making out. Well, at least they have clothes on, Brendon thought. The couple pulled away and looked at Brendon. The guy with sandy-colored hair and blue eyes smiled at Brendon. "Hey, I'm Spencer," the guy said. And the other man, who Brendon assumed was Jon, smiled warmly at Brendon. "Hey," Brendon replied.

"Come here Brendon," Spencer says, as he scooted away on the bed a bit, making space between him and Jon. Brendon looked at Pete, who just nodded at him, letting go of his hand as well. Brendon slowly walked over to Spencer and Jon, sitting down between them in the tight space. Spencer looked at him, his eyes slowly traveled down Brendon's body, making Brendon blush deeply.

Spencer and Brendon both looked at each other for a few seconds, before Spencer slowly started to lean in close to Brendon. Brendon's eyes widened a bit; was Spencer going to kiss him or what? The closer Spencer got to Brendon's face, the more Brendon leaned back against Jon. Spencer chuckled, and placed his hand on the back of Brendon's neck, pulling Brendon's face close to his own. "Don't be scared, we don't bite," Spencer whispered as he pressed his lips against Brendon's.

Whoa, Brendon thought. His first kiss, and with a guy. His parents would be so pissed off if they knew about this. Brendon didn't know what else to do. Was he supposed to just kiss back? But he didn't even know Spencer that well. If he pulled away, he didn't want to make him upset or anything. Brendon kissed back.

Brendon felt Spencer's tongue flick out against his lip, and shivered a bit, opening his mouth a bit. Spencer's tongue moved around his mouth, making Brendon lean back against Jon even more. But Jon pressed his chest against Brendon's back, keeping Brendon in place in front of Spencer. Spencer pulled away for just a few seconds. "Ryan picked a good one," Spencer commented against Brendon's lips.

"Mhm," Jon mumbled in agreement against the back of Brendon's neck, leaving small kisses there, while Jon's fingers played with the belt loops on Brendon's jeans. Spencer crashed his lips against Brendon's again, once more, and again, Brendon kissed back.

Brendon then felt someone grab his arm, and pull him up and away from Spencer and Jon. "Okay guys, don't want to spoil Ryan's little virgin now, do we?" Pete says, smirking a bit. Spencer and Jon closed the space between them and began to kiss hungrily at each other. Pete then walked out of the room, pulling Brendon out as well.

"Um Pete, can I ask you something?" Brendon asks, as Pete grabbed Brendon's hand in his own again. "Yeah sure, what is it?" Pete asked.

"Ryan said something about people who come and go here. What does he mean by that?" Brendon asks, as he looked at Pete. Pete smiled a bit, and gave Brendon's hand a light squeeze. "Oh well. Did Ryan ever tell you about us?" Pete asked, as he looked back at Brendon.

Brendon shook his head. Pete looked a bit surprised. "Hm really? Well come on, I'l show you," Pete says, as he turned his back and started to walk down the hallway. Brendon followed him and then stopped walking when he heard a voice behind him. "Brendon?" Brendon turned around to see Ryan standing there. Pete looked at Ryan and smiles at him. "I told you not to leave," Ryan said, as he walked closer to Brendon.

"Oh, don't blame him Ryan. I was just giving him a tour of the house," Pete said. "I've been taking care of your little virgin while you were sleeping," Pete added as he wrapped one arm around Brendon's waist. Ryan glared at Pete and grabbed Brendon by the arm, pulling Brendon close to himself. Ryan then walked back into his room, pulling Brendon with him. He moved in close to Brendon, making Brendon sit down on the edge of Ryan's bed. "What did he tell you?" Ryan asked, looking at him.

Brendon looked up at him. "He didn't tell me anything. He was just showing me around the house," Brendon said innocently. He didn't want Ryan to get mad at him, but he didn't want Ryan to get mad at Pete either. Ryan sighed. "I said I don't want you going around the house alone. Not even with Pete, they're all different and they're going to want something from you," Ryan said.

Brendon listened to Ryan and then remembered about Spencer and Jon, and the sudden make-out session they had with him. Then remembering about what Gerard and Mikey were doing. "Oh, I'm sorry. I won't go around the house again then," Brendon says. Ryan sighed again, and sat down next to Brendon. "It's not that. It's just that..." Ryan started and then let out a deep sigh. "Never mind." Brendon looked at him and nodded. There was something definitely suspicious going on here.

Rate & Review for next chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story