Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Really Need To Listen To Me [Frerard]

Chapter 4

by MyWatercolourRomance 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-23 - Updated: 2011-04-23 - 298 words

0Unrated
GERARDS POV.

I yawned as Frank tapped his phone. He looked over at me, smiled and went back to tapping. His hair was floppy in his face but not Bob-floppy. Bob looks like a fucking hobo. I laughed to myself. No, Frank is beautiful. He really is. I wonder if he thinks so...

"Frank, you're beautiful y'know," I blurted out before being able to stop myself.
Frank smiled. "You really think so, Honey?"
"Yeah," I replied, grinning.
"I don't...” He looked away, putting his phone in his pocket and turning the keys in the engine. I leaned over and turned the keys back, killing the engine roars.
"I love you, Frank Iero." Shit, why the fuck did I tell him?!

FRANKS POV.

"I love you, Frank Iero." Gerard said.
"Do you mean that, Gee?" I put my hand on his face and made him look into my eyes. "Honestly? Bob hasn't made you do this or anything because he knows I like you, has he?" Fuck. Why can't I control what I say?!
"You...You like me?" Gerard asked.
"I...I love you, baby." I sighed a sigh of relief.
"Really?" Gerard looked at me.
I leaned in and kissed him. "Is that a valid answer?" I laughed.
"Mmhm I suppose answering again wouldn't hurt anybody?" Gerard giggled, leaning in to kiss me.
"Right, Gerard, Bob and Ray have asked me to do one thing."
"What?" Gerard looked confused.
"To ask you out. So, here goes everything... Do you wanna be my boyfriend, Gerard Way?"
"Fuck yes." Gerard shouted. "Erm I don't think we need to leave this car park, I'm good." Gerard grinned. He got out of the car and waited for me, then took my hand as we walked into the arena and our dressing room.
Sign up to rate and review this story